APR Business Development Exec, Western Europe
London, Greater London, United Kingdom
Sales and Business Development
The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they craft the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Apple’s Sales organization generates the revenue needed to fuel our ongoing development of products and services. This in turn, enriches the lives of hundreds of millions of people around the world. Our sales team, is in many ways, the face of Apple to our largest customers. At the end of the day, we are here to grow Apple’s business through partnering with our business channel resellers, partners and carriers. We develop programs and strategies that enable businesses to transform the way people work. To realize this goal, we build relationships, develop partner capabilities and programs—at all levels from tactical to strategic. We collaborate closely with internal and external partners to craft plans that scale the business and adoption of the Apple ecosystem. You will provide domain expertise to local teams in order to develop appropriate local and regional strategy for the APR channel development. This will be along each market sector; consumer, BtB and Education. You will be an interface between local teams and the WE Retail RTM and central/local SP&O teams. You will ensure that tools, assets and programs are designed and used to optimise business development potential in each region. You will also be responsible for agreeing and communicating regional priorities between all Western European and Worldwide teams. You'll support the country organisations in rolling out key sales initiatives. You will work and cooperate with the WW team to advance the next Premium Monobrand program steps by driving the existing APR channel to the next level. Best practices, Account Plan frameworks, APR related playbooks development and sharing are key levers to develop the APR business and make the business model stronger and stronger.
- An ability to build and maintain connections with the channel at very senior levels. This will include calculated planning, target setting and performance management
- Excellent communication skills with advanced problem solving ability
- Ability to perform under pressure and thrive in a target driven environment
- Obsession for the highest quality in combination with good judgement and a true business mindset
- Excellent verbal & written skills, time management and organisation abilities
- Understanding of what it means to work for a top global brand
- A great proven track record in sales & commercial management
- Experience of driving excellent results
- Sound eye for business and discernment, with a keen financial understanding
- Marketing communications experience
- Selling and influencing skills, and a strong analytical bias
- Previous employment in a company that is or has a premium brand
Build internal relationships with local finance, central finance, Operations, central support functions, local and central POS Ops. The role requires working with APR ASE teams on their education pipeline, forecasting this pipeline and continual review of the forecast Achieve business targets (both strategic and fiscal) selling Apple products and technologies though named APR’s Engage at operational levels to drive store growth and performance including quality of customer experience. Manage the channel programs associated with our APR Business (e.g Store Programs and B2B Sales Programs) and develop and/or execute marketing actions to support sales out as appropriate Ensure that the quality in all Programs are executed within Apple standards and guidelines Develop a yearly activity plan, work according to the plan and execute it on a quarterly basis. Work with local training resources to ensure adequate product and program knowledge within the channel partners Regular review of partner plans with management to ensure that named partners fully understand strategy and current priorities.
Education & Experience
University degree or equivalent
- This position offers competitive salary and benefits.
- The position will remain open until 5 December 2019.
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.