Consumer Offers Analyst, Retail RTM, London
London, Greater London, United Kingdom
Sales and Business Development
The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they craft the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Apple’s Sales organization generates the revenue needed to fuel our ongoing development of products and services and we develop programs and strategies that enable businesses to transform the way people work. To realize this goal, we build relationships, develop partner capabilities and programs—at all levels from tactical to strategic. We collaborate closely with internal and external partners to craft plans that scale the business and adoption of the Apple ecosystem. We promote innovation and new technology to further improve Apple's hardware performance and user experience. The people who work here have reinvented and defined entire industries with the Mac, iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, Apple Watch, AirPods, HomePod and a multitude of groundbreaking Accessories. We have done the same with services, including iTunes, the App Store, Apple Music, and Apple Pay. The same real passion for innovation that goes into our products also applies to our practices — strengthening our dedication to leave the world better than we found it. Apple is looking to recruit a Senior Offers Analyst into our Western European Retail RTM team, based in central London. The position is responsible for crafting, designing and the implementation of Business to Consumer offer strategies, together with the reporting & analysis across all key lines of business in the Retail RTM Western European region.
- In depth experience in a pricing / offers-related role, either in a central team or in-region/country
- Specific experience of consumer offer / proposition innovation
- Significant previous experience operating and influencing within a matrix organisation
- Dedicated, self-starter with strong analytical capabilities – with the ability to translate data into insightful business intelligence, insights from performance measurement and best practices
- Excellent commercial acumen, ability to design and build offer/DG playbooks
- Ability to drive and develop an affordability infrastructure cross Geo’s
- Great communication and influencing skills – at multiple levels
- Strong presentation skills
- Innovative thinker – ability to challenge the status quo and think ‘out of the box’
- Strategic Planning – shows an ability to think strategically and plan accordingly
- Strong ability to manage through influence
- Flexibility and ability to deal with ambiguity.
Working on the development and implementation of B2C offer constructs in the context of overarching Western Europe strategy and country & Key Account plans. - Creation and delivery of bespoke pitches to channel partners to ‘sell in’ specific offer strategies/ constructs / concepts, in conjunction with the central RTM team and local account executives. - Ongoing reporting and analysis of B2C offers in the local market –understanding and influencing demand drivers with a view to maximizing performance, performance measurement, KPI and dashboard generation. - Support local demand generation activity with offer analysis, offer playbook design and implementation – working closely with local account execs and Finance. - Collaborating with Geo Finance, for the creation of the quarterly Demand Generation (DG) strategy for the Geo, then working with local teams in the design of DG proposals to support. - Partner with the other RTM functions (Business planning, Field Marketing and Advocacy) and with local sales teams to develop relevant supporting offer guidance, analysis, playbooks, etc. and support Retail RTM key account (key Retailers/APRs) planning process KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS: - Quality of offer construct innovation / design and related playbooks - Execution / achievement of agreed plan objectives - Quality of relationships with key partners - Successful execution of demand generation activity - Quality of Key Account plans deliverables - Quality of reporting and performance analysis produced
Education & Experience
Degree, or MBA. If you have relevant experience you are encouraged to apply.
- This position offers competitive salary and benefits.
- The position will remain open until 5 December 2019.