Apple Accessories & Apple Watch Business Development Manager
London, Greater London, United Kingdom
Sales and Business Development
At Apple we believe in making products and services that empower people to do amazing things. IMMEA’s Consumer Channel Development team provides domain expertise and hands on support to local country teams in order to develop and execute their country strategies and growth initiatives. Our primary Consumer routes to market are via strategic Carrier, Retail and Apple Premium resellers partners. The IMMEA CCD Apple Accessories & Apple Watch BDM role combines strategic category planning and leadership via cross-functional collaboration. It provides an interface between local and central EMEIA / WW teams to align the strategic priorities for the region and ensure that our country and Key account plans as well as Sales programs are designed and leveraged to realise IMMEA’s growth potential. The role is based in London and will require international travel.
- The ideal candidate is a seasoned commercial manager experienced in strategy creation as well as hands on implementation of defined key initiatives.
- He/She is comfortable turning data into insights and insights into compelling actions really driving what matters.
- He/She will have experience of direct customer engagement (CxO-level) as well as managing sales via channel partners.
- He/She must have strong communication and presentation skills and be comfortable in delivering messages to all levels of an organisation
- He/She has experience working in an international environment especially with emerging markets.
- He/She has exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to develop strong working relationships inside and outside of Apple.
- He/She will have the agility and resilience to work and influence within a matrix environment.
- Planning and organisational skills are also key. Outstanding attention to detail is essential for this role.
- Experience from the Accessories or Wearable business is preferred.
Lead IMMEA Accessories, Beats and Apple Watch strategy and plans creation and implementation in close co-operation with WW and local teams. Lead IMMEA Accessories and Beats quarterly sales planning and execution together with local teams focusing on right programs and qualitative initiatives ensuring set sales targets are exceeded. Lead and continuously coach IMMEA Accessories, Beats and Watch local country BDM community to improve focus, quality and commercial results above EMEIA Regional and WW expectations. Ensure all country and key account plans include robust Accessories, Beats and Apple Watch initiatives to ensure continuously improving customer experience, advocacy and commercial performance. Create and maintain playbooks and best practices to drive scalable implementation of key initiatives across IMMEA. Identify and innovate with new solutions aimed to drive improved Accessories, Beats and Apple Watch customer experience, advocacy and commercial performance. Key relationships: Geo/Country management and consumer channel teams EMEIA Central CCD team WW Accessories and Beats teams WW Apple Watch and Health Team WW CSP and Business Development teams EMEIA Central Commercial and DF&A teams Local strategic partners as necessary Key performance indicators: Regional Accessories, Beats and Apple Watch sales growth Increased ST Attachment ratio, Increased revenue SOB Quality and performance of Strategic category plans Quality and performance of WW / Regional Accessory programs Quality and depth of collaboration with Country, Regional and WW teams and IMMEA’s leadership Breadth of network of key influencers in the vertical industry markets supporting Apple.
Education & Experience
- Apple is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity.