Education Global Partner - Business Development Executive
London, Greater London, United Kingdom
Sales and Business Development
The people here at Apple don’t just create products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Apple works with a variety of partners who can add significant and differentiated value to our solution for education customers. The Apple Education team is looking for an Education Global Partner - Business Development Executive to execute the strategy created by the Global Partner Lead in priority regions WW. This involves a deep understanding of Resellers Channel, the ability to engage in cross Geo projects and support an expansion of critical activities. This is a new program for Apple and will require the individual to launch whilst also accelerating the competency of the Education Channel and developing new ideas to bring to the program to best support the WW Channel.
- You possess excellent interpersonal, communication, and written skills. You are able to develop clear, concise documentation, including project briefs and presentations to all levels
- You bring a significant Industry Experience of the Channel
- You have an extraordinary ability to build strong Relationships across Apple and throughout the Geo’s for support
- You are a project team lead who understands Market Challenges in Geo
- You are successful in a dynamic fast-paced environment, while navigating through ambiguity and driving results.
- You are highly self-motivated with demonstrated creative and critical thinking capabilities
- You have functional expertise in channel management, sales and Marketing
- You demonstrate attitude to improve how things work with high focus on the details
- You consistently demonstrate an effort to get something right
- Key Performance Indicators
- Cross-functional assessment to identify and prioritise other Geo’s where programs can be transferred
- Engage with the Country and Education lead and work cross functionally in order to drive the program through EMEIA and WW
- Manage Budget for Channel Growth
In this role you are responsible for collaborating with Education Partners as well as Apple’s sales and cross-functional leaders to implement strategy for the field sales team. The programs which need to span across WW Geo’s are: Authorised Apple Education Specialist (AAES) that best supports the Education Channel to strategically align to Apple in Education and the Education Sales Academy (ESA) a training curriculum for the Chanel which is a sales enablement tool. Partner Management: •We work with partner managers and cross functional teams to assist with program on-boarding and day to day management of partners — constantly work towards streamlining partner management and engagement process. •We develop a framework for priority partners and a pathway for future partnerships. •We collaborate with all external partners to inform and collate reporting requirements for the Education Partner program on a quarterly basis as well as any ad hoc reporting needed for special initiatives. Strategic alignment: •We drive regular touch points with all pertinent teams to ensure partnerships are aligned to the division’s strategic plan. •We strive for consistency in execution of program elements such as training, partner success measurement, demand generation and understanding of new initiatives. •We work with product marketing and field marketing teams to prioritize and measure partner success. •We ensure internal tools are up to date with the latest partner information and drive field sales team engagement with resources.
Education & Experience
You have a BS degree or related work experience.
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.