Software Engineer - iCloud
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, phenomenal ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish.
- Experience designing, implement and supporting highly scalable applications, web services, and infrastructure.
- Distributed, multithreaded or event-driven programming.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and interpersonal skills.
- Aptitude to independently learn new technologies.
- Ability to design, develop and deploy large scale applications.
- Be able to drive a project from a simple idea to an implementation.
- Be a leader who possesses both strong programming skills and a creative, user-focused mindset.
- Ability to thrive in a multi-functional team on high profile, critical projects.
Consider joining a small team writing software enabling internal customers in marketing, engineering, support, etc. to perform on-device and multi-device testing. We are looking for a deeply capable engineer who has a strong background in web services development who is also familiar with low-level systems programming, the USB stack, networking and building scalable platforms. Do you love the challenge of solving complex problems that can have a direct impact on the success of the company? Then we have the job for you! We promote innovation and new technology to further improve our creative output. We're looking for a talented and passionate person to join this amazing team, if you feel this is you, we'd love to hear from you.
Education & Experience
PhD / Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent.
- Preferred Experience
- Swift, Golang, C/C++.
- Linux, macOS.
- Low-level systems programming or experience.
- Familiarity with infrastructure as code (DevOps) methodologies.