London, Greater London, United Kingdom
Apple is a place where extraordinary people come to do their best work. Together we build products and experiences people once couldn’t have envisioned — and now can’t imagine living without. Are you excited by the idea of making a real impact? If so, a career with Apple might be your dream job... Be prepared to dream big! Teamwork is important at Apple, and every single day you are part of one of the most diverse and versatile companies in the world. As an integral member of the credit finance team, you are responsible for our continued success and you are a key player within your job function. You have passion for and bring extensiveexpertise in working with internal and external customers to do what is right for Apple. Based in London, this is an opportunity for a highly analytic credit specialist to cover our Middle East and Turkey regions. This position is an integral part of the EMEIA credit team’s efforts to ensure robust and commercially sound credit decisions are taken to support our sales teams’ efforts to grow business in the region.
- Experience in credit and risk analysis required, preferably in a bank or other finance institution focused on credit-related investment analysis
- Extraordinary skills in financial statement analysis and evaluation of credit dynamics is required
- Strong communication skills with ability to provide succinct and articulate credit analysis and recommendations within Apple, and to effectively and confidently engage with the senior finance and executive customers
- Strong negotiation skills to minimize risk exposure while balancing the interests of partners
- Extensive experience in risk mitigation instruments including but not limited to bank guarantees and standby letters of credit as well as the associated legal nuances.
- Partner across functional teams in multiple projects and serve as a credible voice for the Credit team
- Experience analyzing telecommunications and retail industry segments, a strong plus
- SAP systems experience an advantage
- Intellectually curious, confident, adaptable with strong time management skills and the ability to work effectively to deadlines
Position will directly lead a select number of accounts in the Middle East and Turkey portfolio Analyze financials and assess credit worthiness of corporate customers, with specific focus on the telecommunications, distribution and electronic retail sectors Undertake the necessary due diligence including customer interaction, credit screening of potential new customers and monitoring of existing customers Assessing credit limit requirements and recommending new credit limits or changes in limits that are appropriate for customers’ risk profile Prepare quarterly portfolio and customer level credit reviews Lead the negotiation of collateral with banks and own the entire process from issuance, monitoring through execution of such instruments Develop and manage relationships with senior management teams of customers. Build positive relationship with work partners in Sales Finance, Sales, Operations, Global Business Solutions and other functional teams Potential to also lead credit workflow of the group, depending upon level of experience
Education & Experience
Bachelor degree required; preference in business with concentrations in accounting, finance and economics MBA, CPA or CFA a plus