National Account Manager, UK ( Maternity Cover)
Uxbridge, Greater London, United Kingdom
Sales and Business Development
The people here at Apple don’t just craft products, they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity, passion, and dedication of those people that encourages the innovation that runs through everything we do—from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. As the National Account Manager, you will hold a meaningful role, focused on crafting and driving our strategic relationship within the consumer sector. You will work with and influence key decision makers, including the executive team within channel to grow Apple’s iPhone, iPad and the wider business. You should have existing knowledge of the mobile device market, ideally having worked with carriers previously and be a team worker with a proven track record of driving initiatives within a complex matrix environment.
- You have a proven track record of achieving revenue, share and unit targets
- Negotiation Skills - you are an expert negotiator at senior level within the retail environment
- Drive for Results - demonstrated ability to overachieve on set objectives while focusing on the bottom line
- Relationship Building - experience developing positive relationships throughout all levels of the organization
- Analytical Agility - highly analytical with the ability to convert data into business intelligence while staying focused on the overall objective
- Influencing - demonstrated ability to drive objectives through key relationships
- Extraordinary presentation skills
You will be responsible for annual and quarterly strategic business plan to achieve growth across all product lines objectives. You will build sales initiatives and work cross-functionally within Apple and the retailer to execute sales programs with excellence. Build, negotiate and execute quarterly demand generation activities. Collaborate with Retail Operations, Finance and the wider team to lead the forecast and supply planning process to improve inventory efficiency and in-stock metrics. Partner with the corporate, dealer and channel program teams to deliver an extraordinary customer experience at each point of sale. Use sales team, incorporating training, reporting tools and merchandising resources to increase store-level efficiency. Improve the Apple service's offering ( Apple Music, Apple Pay etc..) within the route to market, focusing on the growing the business Continually collaborate across our retail partners to uncover new business opportunities for growth.
Education & Experience
BA/BS degree or equivalent experience. Apple is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.