Channel Care Operations Executive, London
London, Greater London, United Kingdom
Sales and Business Development
The people here at Apple don’t just create products — they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that encourages the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Apple’s Sales organization generates the revenue needed to fuel our ongoing development of products and services. This in turn, enriches the lives of hundreds of millions of people around the world. Our sales team, in many ways, is the face of Apple to our largest customers. Apple expects innovation in every part of the company, and the POS Ops team meets that challenge by ensuring the seamless execution of program deployment & life cycle management across all channels in EMEIA. You will be part of the Lifecycle team within the SP&O team but will partner with WW, regional and country SP&O and Sales teams, and manage external vendor and agency partners in 26 countries across EMEIA. You will be responsible for all Special Projects within SP&O and working with the Channel Care Team to help and support them in their day to day business.
- Project scope analysis and scheduling skills are crucial for this position
- Knowledge of how to understand trends and build reports from your analysis
- Experience in working in a cross-functional role with various partners
- Be a self-starter who possesses outstanding time management and organisational skills;
- Demonstrate strong consultative skills and the ability to develop relationships quickly;
- Meaningful retail or equivalent management experience required,
- Experience working within a high volume, fast paced environment.
- Outstanding Project management skills, including budgetary control.
- Strong Operations Background
- Excellent communication, planning and analytical skills necessary, as well as an understanding of the Apple Brand.
- Supply chain or inventory management background a plus
- Working knowledge of facilities and maintenance practices.
- Proficiency in Mac OS, Word, Excel and keynote.
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to changing business needs.
- Experience working within an International role.
- Build an end to end strategy (project management) for Special Projects - 20 projects in a year Ability to liaise with various stakeholders on projects - Management of multiple Vendors to execute a strategy - Inventory management and budget management - Ability to build project briefs and timeline - Interpret various briefs and XF requirements to present one solid project - Analysis of results and to present findings to stakeholders - Action orientated with the ability to mobilise a project within 24 hours where necessary Local, WW and Geo XF team building - Be able to work independently and as part of a global, cross-functional team;
Education & Experience
Degree level educated with fluency in English. Any additional language will be a plus. .