Apple Pay - Senior Product Manager
London, Greater London, United Kingdom
Software and Services
At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming phenomenal products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. You bring passion, and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish! We are building the next generation systems powering Apple Pay. Apple Pay Product Manager will drive our initiative to design and work with engineering to build the strategic elements of the Apple Pay stack, enabling first to market features that differentiate our products.
- Experience leading design, feature breakdown and projects from inception to shipped software.
- Consistent track record of developing great products.
- Hardworking problem solver, crafting and building the best solutions for the most meaningful problems.
- Able to see around corners for future products, so that we build at a platform, rather than project level.
- Hands-on software product design experience.
- Works well with a team, and able to build new relationships.
- Ability to communicate thoughtfully, demonstrating problem-solving skills and a learning attitude to build long-term relationships.
• We are looking for a product manager with a strong foundation in crafting new products with significant financial industry experience. In this role, you will lead product design of key systems in the Apple Pay stack. • We will build a variety of products that encompass key payment experiences. • You think clearly, and simplify complex problems and distill big decisions down to their core. You stand by your analysis and experience to make quality and timely decision. • You have a proven ability to solve problems, an interest in continuous learning and digging deep into the domain when necessary. • You strive for excellence in everything that you do. You will have a can-do attitude, and seize every opportunity and empower others to reach their goals along the way. • You know yourself: strengths, weaknesses and opportunities, and are open to feedback. JOB FUNCTIONS INCLUDE: • Champion for quality and best industry practices to ensure a scalable, and futuristic system. • Cross-functional collaboration during prioritization, design, implementation, rollout.
Education & Experience
• You have a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent education.
- • Experience in SW product management in the financial industry; or similar experience having managed product development for businesses that contribute for customers and business partners.
- This role may require occasional international travel/transatlantic travel.
- Apple’s most important resource, our soul, is our people. Apple benefits help further the well-being of our employees and their families in meaningful ways. No matter where you work at Apple, you can take advantage of our health and wellness resources and time-away programmes. We’re proud to provide stock grants to employees at all levels of the company, and we also give employees the option to buy Apple stock at a discount — both offer everyone at Apple the chance to share in the company’s success. You’ll discover many more benefits of working at Apple, such as programmes that match your charitable contributions, reimburse you for continuing your education and give you special employee pricing on Apple products.
- Apple benefits programmes vary by country and are subject to eligibility requirements.
- Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. Apple is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities.