AMP Content Operations Producer
London, Greater London, United Kingdom
Software and Services
The people here at Apple don’t just create products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionised entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. We're growing and urge you to apply. We believe the role would place you in a highly-energised environment with some of the most talented creative individuals in the industry where you would be inspired to share your years of experience along with providing extraordinary support for the team. The International West Operations team is looking for a Content Operations Producer to manage, QA, and oversee digital content deliveries for content across Apple Music and Apple Books.
- Experience with web-based Content Management Systems
- Familiarity with bug tracking/ticketing systems
- Exhibit a strong attention to detail, and enjoy developing operational efficiencies
- Communicate clearly and concisely across multiple audiences and partners, including the ability to explain complex technical concepts in layman's terms
- Comfortable setting and enforcing deadlines, and managing workflows
- Experience with digital content distribution
- Experience managing support for products/systems
- Detail-oriented, organised, meticulous approach to work
- Comfortable moving between different content types with unique specifications
- A knowledge of HTML/CSS/Perl/PHP/Python is a plus
The International West Operations team is looking for a Content Operations Producer who will work closely with Operations Account Managers, and Business Teams across multiple content types to ensure that content is being received, QA’d and tracked appropriately. They will also manage a queue for incoming support issues, assessing priority and addressing in a timely fashion. An effective Content Operations Producer is able to provide a service akin to an air traffic controller, managing current projects while simultaneously queuing up future initiatives.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.