Apple Media Products: Team Assistant
London, Greater London, United Kingdom
A job at Apple will be demanding, but it also rewards bright, original thinking and hard work. We are seeking an extraordinary Team Assistant who will support a rapidly growing department of skilled software engineers building Apple’s media services products in London. We’re looking for a collaborative and energetic team member with a practical, can-do attitude. You must be highly organised, self-motivated and professional. You’ll become a trusted source of support and knowledge to the team.
- Ability to work independently and proactively to facilitate the day-to-day running of the department.
- Experience in all aspects of office administration including calendaring and expense processing.
- Highly organised with good attention to detail. Ability to multitask under pressure and re-prioritise.
- Quick to grasp new processes, tools, systems and disseminate information.
- Experience in events planning and co-ordination.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills. Ability to collaborate across a matrix-structured organisation.
- A strong sense of professionalism.
- 3+ years experience working within a multinational corporation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
This role supports all administrative and practical aspects of the engineering site. The Team Assistant will provide administrative support to the office of the Executive. They will help to handle departmental purchasing and expenditure, including office equipment and catering. They will assist with team events and be the site coordinator for internal communications events. They’ll help co-ordinate desk reconfigurations, small and large-scale office moves and facilitate the on-boarding of new employee hires. They will be responsible for the end-to-end management of departmental hardware and software licences. The Team Assistant will work alongside software developers within a project-secure environment and ensure the space is well-maintained and running efficiently on a daily basis. This will include working with facilities, building receptionists and other peripheral site staff. As the key site contact, the Team Assistant will enthusiastically resolve daily ad-hoc queries. These will range from building related or technical issues, logistical and practical matters to more general administrative enquiries. Quick thinking, sound judgement and efficiency will be absolutely crucial.