Marcom Project Manager, Europe (Maternity cover, 12 month contract)
London, Greater London, United Kingdom
The Marcom Project Management team are responsible for ensuring all Marcom localization work is planned and run according to each projects’ strategic priority, and maintains the relationship with the vendor language network and validation account. MPM are part of the Marcom Production team and work very closely with Functional Producers, Brand, Creatives and Content/Business Affairs teams in Marcom as well as the WW teams.
- Project workflow – the end to end process must be understood and led i.e. internal briefing, briefing to vendors or studios, meeting key deadlines, conducting presentations, seeking internal approvals, executions, delivery, etc.
- Leading people and having a calm and logical approach in pressurized situations
- Coordinating priorities and taking responsibility for implementation in alignment with Brand Managers, Functional Producers and Production Resources.
- Frequent communication and negotiation with different partners i.e. Functional Producers, Creative Team and 3rd party vendors.
- Using the existing tools to reflect the latest information or developments into project management.
- Holistic project and time management.
- Understanding of importance of attention to detail.
- Fast paced, demanding creative and production environment.
- Working with global players in an international setting.
- This person will have an advertising agency or in-house project management background and have worked on global brands across all media including print, interactive, retail and channel.
- Strong communication skills, you will be looking after business partners at all levels, as well as a network of, at times, a couple of hundred people
Planning of all localization work through Marcom, both in sustain as well as for launch events, which can be under very demanding timelines. Own prioritization status of all sustain localisation work. Plan and handle budgets. Provide transparency of upcoming work to the language network. Optimise workflows to improve efficiency and quality.
Education & Experience
A BA degree in a related field or equivalent.
- This position will require travel to the US, up to 4 weeks at a time, up to 3 times a year.
- Please note this is a temporary contract for a maternity leave cover, up to 12 months.