Enterprise Mobile Operator Development Manager, EMEIA
London, Greater London, United Kingdom
Sales and Business Development
The people here at Apple don’t just create products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Apple’s Sales organization generates the revenue needed to fuel our ongoing development of products and services. This in turn, enriches the lives of hundreds of millions of people around the world. Our sales team, is in many ways, the face of Apple to our largest customers. At the end of the day, we are here to grow Apple’s B2B business through partnering with our carrier’s. We develop mobility strategies in order to help businesses transform the way people work. To realize this goal, we build relationships and programs—at all levels from from tactical to strategic. We collaborate closely with internal and external partners to create account plans and programs that scale the business and adoption of iOS.
- You understand there are many moving parts in an organisation. Navigating the interdependencies within Apple is needed for success. Understanding how business financials work, and strategies for sustaining profitable growth, are key to staying ahead of the competition. You analyse the market and think beyond the short-term.
- Apple doesn’t cut corners, in products or in business. You bring the highest level of integrity, honesty, and accountability in all that you do, every day. You are a trusted advisor who does what you say you’ll do – and always does what’s best for Apple.
- Customer and partner needs can often be unique – but, you’re quick on your feet and connect and influence the right people both inside and outside of Apple. You’re a go to person with leadership, and are trusted and comfortable in tough situations. You can settle disputes, negotiations and own the hard calls with minimal noise. You step up to conflicts and see them as opportunities to shine.
- You believe that communication is key to Apple’s success. You’re a dreamer and someone who actively talks and listens through endless possibilities – with customers and teammates alike. To ensure the most innovative ideas become a reality, you recognize perspectives, patiently listen to every detail and commit to what is right, in order to move us forward.
- You know yourself – you have strengths, weaknesses and opportunities - but you also know the people around you and are open to their feedback. You relate well to all kinds of people – up, down, and sideways, inside and outside the organization. When faced with a challenging opportunity, you know who to connect with and when. People know you’re a real teammate and you know what it takes to win.
- Apple and third party solutions solve complex business problems in simple and innovative ways. You create competitive and breakthrough strategies that truly shape the future. You do this by asking why and why not, both stripping out what is not essential and identifying what is. By doing so, you are able to see what’s ahead and identify trends that will be critical for growth.
- You strive for excellence in everything you do. Due to changing priorities, urgent customer needs, or a final push to meet a quarterly forecast, you face the daily challenge of where to focus your time and energy. You have a don’t give up attitude, and finish, especially in the face of resistance or setbacks. You seize every opportunity and empower others to reach their goals along the way.
- You adapt to change and find the right path without necessarily having all of the pieces to the puzzle. At Apple, things aren’t always clear but you shift gears and thrive when asked to explore new ground, rather than waiting on others.
This position is essential in ensuring the Apple products have the broadest reach and accessibility and also best affordability within the Carrier Channel to acquire New to Apple B2B customers, Attaching new Apple products and services to existing customers and also to develop upgrade strategies for the existing iPhone users In this position you will work with cross functional teams (Including Sales, Finance, Strategy & Operations) to formulate strategies based on business performances and market dynamics, conduct existing offer analysis, and driving processes to deliver breakthrough B2B offerings for the iPhone, iPad & Apple Watch business. You will lead the EMEIA Carrier planning efforts to identify gaps/opportunities to drive growth YoY This role requires strong internal collaboration providing support to Carrier sales team where new Initiatives, Offers & Strategy will be executed, working with Finance and SP&O to build, evaluate and execute growth plans.
Education & Experience
You have experience in executing channel growth strategies for business customers. In your experience, you’ve balanced delivering on short-term goals, while creating sustainable value for customers and partners, and demand for the future. You have experience in deploying and managing programs and measuring KPIs. Or you bring 5-10 years of experience within the Enterprise market. You have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education.
- Apple is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.