Client Partner (Growth Partnerships) - Search Ads
London, Greater London, United Kingdom
Sales and Business Development
At Apple, we don’t just create products — we create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Our Advertising Platforms are a set of technologies that enable thriving ecosystems for Apple’s content partners: we help publishers and developers to earn money for the work that they produce, and we help consumers to discover amazing content that iOS developers are creating for their iPhone and iPad. Apple Search Ads in the App Store, an easy, efficient and incredibly fast-growing platform for app discovery. With over 65% of all app downloads resulting directly from a search on the App Store, Search Ads is quickly becoming the platform of choice for app promotion for iOS developers! Growth Partnerships, is a team within the wider Search Ads, Partner Development Team for EMEIA . Its function is to operate as a part of the Client Partner team, focused on new business and onboarding of new developer partners across the EMEIA region. Are you motivated, resilient and a self-starter with a passion for driving new business, in the performance marketing and mobile ecosystem?
- You'll have confirmed experience in performance media sales, using a self-serve type platform.
- Demonstrable experience and expertise in new business sales and strategy - lead sourcing, client direct outreach and conversion.
- Deep understanding of the mobile ecosystem and in particular the gaming and developer space.
- You'll understand how Performance Advertisers go to market and measure success.
- You will have a strategic selling aptitude working with performance advertisers as well as advertising agencies.
- Excellent communication and presentations skills - both in person and over the phone.
- You possess tight-knit collaboration skills and you're able to work in a multifaceted, exciting environment.
- Extremely professional and positive demeanour, with a track record of overachievement.
- Fluency in English is a requirement, additional languages are an advantage.
Working as a phenomenal partner with clients and agencies in the App economy. Maintain high levels of outreach via email, phone and meetings to ensure a strong business pipeline. You'll work at developing a strategy for long-term success across your portfolio of clients & prospects. Work closely with your Manager & Platform Specialist team to ensure accurate execution and alignment with customer objectives. Use internal & external data sets to understand how to best help grow your customers business.