Client Partner, Search Ads
London, Greater London, United Kingdom
Sales and Business Development
At Apple, we don’t just create products — we create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Our Advertising Platforms are a set of technologies that enable thriving ecosystems for Apple’s content partners: we help publishers and developers to earn money for the work that they produce, and we help consumers to discover amazing content that iOS developers are creating for their iPhone and iPad. Apple Search Ads in the App Store, an easy, efficient and incredibly fast-growing platform for app discovery. With over 65% of all app downloads resulting directly from a search on the App Store, Search Ads is quickly becoming the platform of choice for app promotion for iOS developers. We are searching for a Search Ads - Client Partner with a real passion for B2B sales to join our Marketing Platforms team to help businesses with promotion and discovery across Apple Services.
- You have a consistent track record of meeting or exceeding revenue targets in the mobile and app developer space with performance type advertisers and agencies.
- You have very strong communication and inter-personal skills, you are highly analytical, resourceful, customer focused, team oriented, and have the ability to work independently to meet revenue and business objectives.
- You'll have demonstrable experience in performance media sales with proven experience using a self-serve type platform.
- Deep understanding of the mobile ecosystem and in particular the gaming and developer space.
- Deep understanding of how Performance Advertisers go to market and measure success.
- Strategic selling aptitude working with performance advertisers as well as advertising agencies.
- Excellent communication and presentations skills - both in person and over the phone.
- You possess strong collaboration skills and you're able to work in a dynamic, exciting environment.
- Extremely professional and positive demeanour.
- Track record of overachievement.
- Fluency in English is a requirement and other European languages are preferable.
- You will be a great partner with clients and agencies in the performance marketing space. - Maintain high level of outreach via email, phone and meetings to ensure a strong business pipeline. - Develop a strategy for long-term success across your portfolio of clients & prospects - Act as a thought-leader with both clients and agencies - Work closely with your Manager & Platform Specialist team to ensure proper execution and alignment with customer objectives - Use internal & external data sets to understand how to best help grow your customers business