Analog Design Engineer
Swindon, Wiltshire, United Kingdom
At Apple, we work every single day to craft products that enrich people’s lives. Do you love working on challenges that no one has solved yet? Do you like changing the game? We have an opportunity for an ambitious and exceptional Engineer. As a member of our multifaceted group, you will have the unique and rewarding opportunity to shape upcoming products that will delight and inspire millions of Apple’s customers every day. We are looking for an Analog Design Engineer who will enable us to design our next generation of PMUs, in close collaboration with the System and Platform Architecture teams. The responsibilities include contributing to key IP architecture definition as well as its implementation and verification. Support is also expected for prototype evaluation, production test and qualification.
- Deep knowledge of transistor level design
- High level problem solving capabilities proven through the design of innovative IPs
- Ability to lead and co-ordinate significant projects with limited input from manager
- Experience with design and validation of switching converters (Buck/Boost) and linear regulators (LDO) is a plus
- Familiar with mixed signal mode verification methodology including Verilog-AMS
- Basic knowledge of IC Production Test and Qualification
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, combined with the ability to collaborate
- Ability to work well on a team, take responsibility, and motivate self and others
Participate on the definition of key IP architectures including their specification for PMUs Design and verification of innovative and best in class circuits for blocks like DC-DC converters and LDOs Define a DfT strategy and implementation for all blocks with a view of improving performance and test time Work with multi-functional teams across Apple, to support product development (Custom Layout, Digital Design and Silicon Validation) and mass production (Test, Quality and Productisation) Work closely with peers to achieve efficient and aligned methodologies
Education & Experience
BS/MS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or equivalent is required.
- Some international travel required.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.