Promotional Artwork Manager, App Store
London, Greater London, United Kingdom
Software and Services
Apps have super powers. They not only have the power to transform your iPhone into a personal trainer or your iPad into a digital dark room, but they can also enable you to fling some birds and pigs or run a racing team while you're waiting for the bus. All these amazing possibilities live in the App Store. To make sure that our customers experience the best of the more than two million apps and games available worldwide, our teams work hard to select and present the best our developers have to offer. We’re looking for a dynamic and seasoned project manager to serve as Promotional Artwork Manager for the App Store across iOS, tvOS and WatchOS, for a variety of markets across EMEA.
- To be our ideal candidate, you will need to demonstrate the following:
- experience in an operations role.
- a deep knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.
- outstanding communication and time-management skills.
- strong project management skills.
- a strong familiarity with Apple products, hardware and software.
- a proactive attitude, with a strong ability to work independently and cooperatively in a team environment to achieve goals.
- the ability to work in a fast-paced and demanding business environment.
- experience working within daily timelines and with other timezones, as a plus.
- demonstrate great relationship management and interpersonal skills.
- bring rigorous attention to detail and be deeply organized.
- be results oriented, upbeat and focused with a strong desire to learn and succeed.
- a natural curiosity is a key to success at Apple.
In this role: - You will manage the Promotional Artwork program for the App Store and operational activity that supports the App Store programs, ranging from design communication with developers and promotional programs. - You will support, understand, and enhance the creative development process for the App Store. - You will work as an App Store design resource for cross-functional teams including App Store Editorial, Business Management and Designers to support developer creative assets. - You will naturally and proactively help streamline processes across the board. - This is an individual contributor role.
Education & Experience
BA/BS degree in Business, Marketing, Design or related field preferred. This position is based in London, UK.