Apple Arcade Business Manager, App Store – Europe
London, Greater London, United Kingdom
Software and Services
In only a little over a decade, Apple has completely upended the video games market and become the largest platform for gamers worldwide. The App Store is the platform of choice for developers looking for a large audience, whether it’s through a freemium or premium business model or through our new Apple Arcade subscription service. At Apple, our commitment to helping these developers reach the right players for their games, finding the best business models and guiding them to success is core to what we do on the App Store. We are looking for a dynamic, passionate individual to join our team to manage and support Apple Arcade business relationships with developers based in Europe.
- Extensive industry work experience in relevant games-related fields, including: business development, partnership management, product management, content strategy.
- You have strong experience across varying methods of monetisation and platforms.
- Passion for and understanding of Apple brand and products.
- Ability to handle tight and sometimes shifting deadlines.
- Ability to work with international peers collaboratively across timezones.
- Outstanding organisational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Track record of analysing information and communicating to large and small groups, including to senior executives, with fluency in Excel/Numbers and Keynote.
- Willing and able to travel internationally to visit developer partners and attend key industry events.
- You are creative and resourceful and know how to think different.
In this role, you will: - Run and expand business relationships with existing and prospective partners in the developer and publisher space. - Collaborate with internal Apple teams and advocate on behalf of Apple Arcade developers. - Help define the strategy and manage the business in close collaboration with the local & global management teams. - Identify new market trends, business opportunities, and key relationships to be developed. - Advocate for developer-centric platform improvements based on developer feedback, market research and internal analysis. - Be aware of upcoming and ongoing releases and collaborate with editorial and marketing to execute promotional campaigns.
Education & Experience
BA/BS degree in a Business field or related is preferred.
- This position is based in London, UK.
- Fluency in English is required. Additional languages are a plus.