Apple Arcade - International Performance Marketing Manager
London, Greater London, United Kingdom
Software and Services
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. If you bring passion and dedication to work there's no telling what you could accomplish. We are looking for an experienced digital marketer to work on the Services Digital Advertising team passionate about paid media strategy, planning, buying and optimisation for Arcade. Apple Arcade is a subscription game service, with 100+ new games designed with the world's most innovative developers. You will have both strategic and executional experience in digital media and have led complex performance-focused campaigns across the globe for major apps & games in the iOS ecosystem. As part of the International Marketing team, this role involves working closely with local Marketing teams as well as International & Global leads to ensure our digital advertising programs are successfully planned, executed and analysed. Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills are essential, along with the ability to prioritise, adapt to change and multitask within a dynamic environment. You will be an expert at analysing complex data and able to work independently as well as an effective teammate across multiple timezones.
- Experience in digital media within a global organisation, with current experience buying for iOS apps with a focus on Gaming and Subscription services
- Deep experience across display, video, social, and SEM with a focus on performance optimisation.
- Strong understanding of and experience with programmatic advertising.
- Well-versed in the campaign planning process and experience managing large budgets.
- Direct experience developing tactical media plans, including custom partnerships.
- Expertise in media tracking, attribution methodologies, and a history of working with MMPs and analytics teams.
- Strong analytical skills required, along with experience in data visualisation tools and business insights dashboards.
- Ability to work collaboratively and cross-functionally within a global organisation
- Strong cross-team collaboration and a demonstrated test-and-learn mindset.
- Skilled at translating information between business owners and technical teams.
- Clear and effective communication and confidence in presenting your work with the ability to deliver impactful presentations at all levels of the organisation.
- An ability to lead impactful programs independently under concurrent deadlines with a willingness to go outside your job and comfort zone to move projects forward.
- Familiarity with ad-tech and mar-tech.
- Natural ability to build long-lasting relationships, both internally and externally.
- Comfortable in a fast-moving, constantly evolving and dynamic environment.
- Ability to efficiently manage and implement quick-turn, tactical projects
- International lead for Performance Marketing across Arcade. - Part of the International Digital Marketing team that works across all Services. The team is very data-driven, iterates constantly, and vigorously adapts. - Partner with your manager and peers to oversee all paid digital media for Arcade across International - This role is within one of the fastest-growing divisions at Apple, designed for someone who is a highly creative, adaptive, and a savvy content & performance marketer. - Monitor results across International campaigns and have the ability to communicate digestible insights on a regular basis to share takeaways and inform development of the program - Analyse results to find opportunities and develop communication strategies based on customer insights. - Be responsible for briefing and managing the Agency, across multiple offices and timezones.
Education & Experience
Extensive experience in digital marketing and App Store developer related marketing. This role is based in London.