Training Deployment Manager - 12 month mat cover
London, Greater London, United Kingdom
Sales and Business Development
At Apple we are committed to delivering a best in class experience in all aspects of our business - and delivery of sales training is no exception. The training developed for our own consumer facing sales people and channel partners’ staff is evolving into a fully blended approach. The sales training team focuses on creating and delivering training resources to enable the best customer experience, wherever it happens. This role, based in London, will play a key part in designing and executing Apple’s Channel Sales Training Strategies across EMEIA. You will lead the central team that is focused on the development, deployment, engagement and measurement of many training activities such as: in-store training, coaching, and online and mobile learning solutions. The role will be critical in the establishment of a competency based recognition process to deliver best in class customer experiences. The ideal candidate must be a great people manager and have a passion in learning and development. This position requires strong communication skills, sales skills, planning and project management experience. The right candidate will have a well established and highly skilled but small team to manage.
- Strong knowledge of adult learning theory and its practical application in sales training programs
- Working experience in a multi-market environment and cross-functionally a must
- Experience in working collaboratively with peers on multi-faceted projects
- Proven ability to adapt to a fast changing environment, tight deadlines, priority changes, multiple constituencies and managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Attention to detail, critical thinking and analysis
- Strong analytical and organisational skills
- Successful team player — your work cannot be accomplished in isolation!
- Curious and forward thinking, with passion to improve and simplify processes
- Self starter and proven ability to work independently
- Able to engage with different parts of the business on training related projects
- Strong understanding and experience with Apple products
- Be a passionate promoter of the Apple brand
- University degree
- Availability to travel within EMEIA and to the USA as required
Collaborate with the WW Sales Training teams on development of training programs and curriculum. Provide quality insight and feedback to ensure EMEIA relevance and needs are met Develop and deploy scalable solutions and programs to improve training coverage across EMEIA Measure, track the success of the programs using dashboards and reports and communicate to senior leadership Present programs and training initiatives to central business teams, country training teams and external partners wherever required via WebEx or face to face Collaborate with the central content team to ensure that the sales training content created at WW or in EMEIA is successfully deployed in-country Collaborate with the central routes to markets teams to ensure alignment of programs deployment, new product introductions (NPI) training execution, and other central training deployment initiatives Collaborate with the countries' training leads to ensure the training programs we design in EMEIA or at a WW level are deployed in-country accordingly Ensure the local teams are equipped with experienced trainers and maintain their development on a regular basis, especially following NPI Design and drive engagement initiatives and campaigns to get salespeople to engage with our training and e-learning platform Be the point of contact for WW Sales Training and People Program and EMEIA BPR teams for all tools and systems related to training and program deployment (e-learning, Sales Central: People Programs, Events) Leverage Apple’s proprietary e-learning systems (SEED) to engage, train and communicate to our consumer level sales people Ensure all central events are planned, budgeted for and organised on a quarterly basis (ASC Academies, Train-The-Trainers, Champion Events) Work with the BPR team to build reporting requirements for Sales Training Deployment and e-learning consumption Review and validate business requirement documents for the aforementioned tools and systems and provide final sign off on behalf of the Sales Training team
Education & Experience
- This position offers competitive salary and benefits.
- The position will remain open until 19 February 2020.