Services Partner Marketing Programme Manager
London, Greater London, United Kingdom
The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they craft the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. Last year saw the introduction of Apple Arcade, Apple TV+, Apple News+ and Apple Card, and celebrated the continued success of the App Store, Apple Music and iCloud. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it! The Partner Marketing Program Manager is the lead for some of our key vertical partnerships and sits with the International Marketing team. You will work with Business Development teams to understand the goals of strategic initiatives and with business partners to understand their respective needs before building a go-to-market playbook. You’ll collaborate with regional, product and program leads to establish marketing, communications, and training framework for partners and programs. You will align closely with Business Intelligence teams to develop key performance indicators, analyze opportunities, test different programs and partnerships and measure results. You’ll use data to modify and develop the programs to drive greater efficiency, scale and effectiveness and craft executive reports to demonstrate the ongoing impact of the programs implemented. The Marketing team is responsible for driving awareness, trials and subscriptions, as well as building audience for our most important programs. Your position will be key in driving growth and retention while also collaborating with the marketing brand managers to incorporate content priorities where applicable. You will be comfortable working in a constantly evolving and dynamic environment with the ability to find opportunities, make informed and measured decisions, have the vision to build scalable programs and the attention-to-detail to successfully execute. You also have a deep understanding of what it means to be the custodian of the Apple brand and have an outstanding track record of marketing products and services with strategic partners. Does this sound like you? If so read on!
- Significant marketing experience, including examples of detailed market analysis, combined with large scale solutions based creative campaigns and execution.
- Strong business and strategic acumen with proven history in having successfully led a highly expert marketing program, partner or partner alliances.
- Can build strong internal and external relationships to effectively communicate Apple’s platform message and benefits to partners.
- Persuasive and effective at interacting with all levels of the partner organization, from analyst to Director to C suite level with partner relationships.
- Results-focused with strong attention to detail, remarkable follow-through, and an ability to totally focus on customer experience and service.
- Track record in driving outstanding marketing communications campaigns across within digital, traditional media and retail channels.
- Experience structuring mutually beneficial marketing partnerships and presenting premium brands within 3rd party environments.
- A hands-on attitude and able to work cross-functionally within a global organization.
You will develop marketing plans and integration opportunities for key marketing partnerships across International markets. Relationship management and marketing plan development for partners including key consumer brands, media partners, lifestyle partners, as well as other online and offline marketing entities is key to the role. Executing against the deals that are constructed, you will use these partnerships to grow our subscription business, and to drive incremental media value. Programs developed will be assessed based on overall impact to trials and subscriptions, return on investment considerations, and alignment to company goals and strategies. You are organized, able to adapt quickly, and have stellar interpersonal skills. Collaborating with team members in digital marketing, product marketing, PR, editorial and programming, you will coordinate marketing programs, and implement Apple identity standards and goals across all marketing channels.
Education & Experience
- This position is based in London and involves international travel.