Siri - Software Engineer in Test (Machine Learning Systems)
Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom
Machine Learning and AI
Apple's Machine Learning and AI team transform every Apple product and because we fully integrate hardware and software, we can collaborate to deliver amazing experiences while protecting user data. In this role you will drive the quality of groundbreaking technology including large scale systems, natural language, complex data, and artificial intelligence which combine to create the Siri user experience. We design and develop a testing methodology to integrate machine learned components with software releases. We implement important aspects in the automation roadmap for Siri Assistant, ML/NL, and Intelligence features.
- Exposure to AI or ML based systems, search, or data engineering projects
- Strong test infrastructure, quality tools and automation, and system integration testing
- Knowledge of statistics based testing approaches
- Experience working with large scale server software features, detailed test planning, design, and execution
- Advanced programming skills in Java, Python, or OO language such as C++, Python, Obj-C or Swift
- Familiarity with current in distributed computing and data processing technologies
- Working experience with various logging and analytics frameworks
- Strong communication and organizational skills
As part of Siri Quality Engineering you will partner with Siri ML Engineering teams to define new approaches to testing machine learning integrations. This role will focus on developing solutions for statistics-based testing, model dependency testing, and reporting accurate ML test coverage. As Siri's architecture and features evolve, the test infrastructure must continually adapt. This is a fast-paced role with high visibility, impact, and ensures we build the most advanced systems in the industry. Desirable skills: - Experience building machine learning systems and neural networks - Team lead experience is a big plus If this is you we'd love to hear from you!
Education & Experience
BS/MS/PhD in Computer Science or related field