AppleCare Services Project Manager
London, Greater London, United Kingdom
Sales and Business Development
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. If you bring passion and dedication to your job, there's no telling what you could accomplish. We care deeply about our work and always believe there is a better way to do things. We are looking for someone who has a real love for technology and seeks continuous improvement. AppleCare Business Development (AC BD)is a team that drives sales of AppleCare products globally. The main focus of this role is on AppleCare Services, which is a strategic and fast-growing program within AppleCare organisation.
- Comfortable interacting with multiple cross-functional teams across the AppleCare organisation
- Ability to interact with senior management
- Ability to make decisions quickly with limited information available
- Naturally curious able to come up with creative solutions
- Dynamic and driven, able to take initiative and lead by example
- Strong organisational skills to run multiple projects, project tracks, partners, deliverables, and tight deadlines
- Ability to balance working in fast paced and ambiguous environment, with completing priorities and issues to resolve
- PMP or Six Sigma Certification Certification a plus
- Previous experience in a B2B partner-facing role
- Experience working with complex systems and project solutions
- Fluent written and verbal English (Another European language is a plus)
As AppleCare ACS Project Manager, you will be responsible for leading complex projects from start to finish, holding internal and external partners accountable for project tasks and deliverables on time, and within scope of the project. - Build and manage project plans that are comprehensive in scope and realistic in deadlines, including outlining key tasks and project tracks to launch AppleCare Services with internal cross-functional teams and an external partners - Analyse system requirements and help develop system architecture for joint ACS program launches - Provide feedback on solutions design and call out process gaps to cross-functional project teams - Serve as a liaison between business teams and IS&T to translate business cases and issues into system requirements - Provide ongoing project related communication and share critical status updates with internal and external partners - Influence internal Apple stakeholders, and hold them accountable to deliver project tasks on time and within project limits - Manage external partners to gather their feedback on project requirements, as well as status updates on all readiness activities - Facilitate on-site and remote workshops that focus on key readiness activities for AppleCare Services projects - Collaborate with global AppleCare BD on project efficiencies, alignment on continuity of project features and participate in program improvement efforts - Frequent travel will be required to support on-site partner meetings, as well as regional Apple meetings as necessary (up to 30% of the time)
Education & Experience
- This position offers competitive salary and benefits.
- The position will remain open until 28 February 2020.