EMEIA Legal Counsel -Transactional/Commercial
London, Greater London, United Kingdom
Apple is a place where extraordinary people gather to do their best work. Just be ready to dream big! The people here at Apple does not just build products, they build the kind of wonder that revolutionized entire industries. It's the diversity of those people and their ideas that encourages the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Imaging what you could do here. At Apple, creative ideas have a way of becoming wonderful products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish! Apple has an exciting opportunity for a Transactional/Commercial Legal Counsel to join its Consumer Legal team based in London. The Legal Counsel will join a talented, diverse and business-oriented group of lawyers that support Apple’s transactions with major carriers and retailers in the EMEIA region. As a member of the Legal Team and an integrated business partner, you will have the opportunity to contribute to the success of some of the most groundbreaking products in the world.
- Significant years of legal experience in a legal department of an international company or law firm with focus on commercial contracts, ideally in the Telecom or Consumer Electronics space.
- Negotiation and customer-facing experience
- Business oriented, technology savvy and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent at building strong client relationships
- Thrives at being part of a team and at working cross-functionally.
- Capable of being a self-starter and to being the primary point of contact for any issues relating to France in an extremely fast-paced environment
- Excellent drafting and communication skills: ability to speak-up, convince and confront ideas to get to the right decision. Capacity to communicate in clear and concise manner.
- Good judgement, hard worker, curious, creative, phenomenal attention to details and open-minded/international culture
- Provide legal advice to Sales teams on a variety of complex contracts and commercial projects in the consumer space. The Legal Counsel will be a strong and integrated business partner, supporting Sales on transactional work, including direct engagement with carriers and retailers. - Draft, review and manage a wide range of legal documents: distribution agreements, commercial communications, promotion documentation, etc. - Work cross functionally with other support functions (such as Contracts Management and Finance) - Develop and Maintain templates and policies in close collaboration with colleagues in-region and in the US.
Education & Experience
- Ready to travel on a regular basis
- Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants. Apple is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities.
- Please note close date for application is Monday the 17th of February