Education Strategic Advisor, Scotland
Uxbridge, Greater London, United Kingdom
Sales and Business Development
The people here at Apple don’t just build products — we craft the kind of wonder that’s revolutionised entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that supports the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Job summary Reporting to Education Manager, Scotland, you will promote and support the use of Apple technology in education environments. As educational leadership, strategy and project management expert, you lead the development of large-scale, council-wide projects to build capacity and drive the effective adoption of Apple technology in Education.
- You are a Senior Leader in education with current or recent experience in delivering teaching and learning within the K12 sector. You are an expert in understanding how Apple technology supports and underpins teaching and learning in the classroom. You have significant knowledge and expertise in deploying Apple technology at scale.
- You have a deep knowledge and understanding of the Scottish curriculum and first-hand experience in leading large-scale 1:1 iPad learning initiatives.
- You will ideally have experience as an Apple Professional Learning Specialist and deep knowledge of Apple’s Education programmes
- You have experience delivering technical and pedagogical transformation projects through your expertise and relationship-building skills.
- Travel required within region
- Collaborates closely with: Education Account Executives, Education Development Executives, Systems Engineers and Channel Development Executives.
•You develop and lead coherent plans to bring together Apple’s teacher training, leadership and deployment programmes to work with local authorities, partners, system integrators and schools across Scotland. •You have experience at engaging at Directorate / C-Level in Scottish local government and working strategically with senior education officers and leaders to drive complex transformation projects. •You have expert skills in identifying potential challenges, finding solutions, working strategically and nurturing best practices and positive success stories across large-scale Apple deployments. •As part of the education sales team, you will work to close strategic opportunities by driving Apple's education message and influencing education leadership. You go further by providing implementation guidance and education expertise to schools to ensure effective adoption of Apple products and solutions and thereby ensuring retention and refresh of existing key accounts.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education. Masters or doctorate preferred.
- Apple is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.