Uxbridge, Greater London, United Kingdom
- Experience building Front-Ends for high traffic public facing web sites
- Developing in open source web template languages (e.g. Mustache)
- Creating design patterns in Web UI that are reusable, cross-browser compatible, and responsive
- Strong understanding of HTML5
- Ability to develop new and innovative applications as well as debug and refactor existing code
- Comfortable with source version control software (e.g. Git)
- Must be committed to code quality. Must have experience with automated testing techniques
- Good understanding of Web Analytics, Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) and Accessibility
- Exposure to npm and dependency management
- Exposure to Agile Development methodologies
- Exposure to ECMAScript 6 (ES6)
The ideal candidate for this role will demonstrate the following characteristics and experience: - Meticulous forward thinking individual, ready to aim for and define future visions, rather than simply maintaining status quo. - An in-depth understanding of Internet technologies and architectures and general application development. - Flexible attitude and willing to tackle new challenges – someone who is dynamic, high-energy and works with a sense of urgency. - Must possess aptitude for grasping new technical concepts. - Strong understanding of the full life-cycle development process. Must understand both agile and traditional development techniques, and be eager to influence the processes adopted by the team in delivering projects. - Enforce and contribute towards architectural & development techniques and standards.
Education & Experience
- Travel to the United States may be required once a year.
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.