Enterprise Partner Communications Manager
London, Greater London, United Kingdom
Apple's Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) Marketing Communications group works to ensure that the company’s strategic products are conveyed in the most compelling manner to a wide array of audiences in multiple markets and languages. Apple strives to design and deploy clear and consistent marketing communication tools, across both its own channels, and those of its key retail partners! Apple’s partners account for a considerable proportion of sales in EMEA. As Apple grows its product range — and with it, the size and quality of its point of sale (POS) network, the need to work in concert with these channel partners is becoming ever more critical. We believe an ongoing collaborative dialogue is important to ensure the quality and consistency of partner communications that promote the Apple product range. Apple Marketing Communications is looking for a Partner Communications Manager to be responsible for Apple communications developed by our Enterprise partners in the top 5 markets in Europe. Apple is building key relationships with partners and large systems integrators that will drive the projected growth for Enterprise. We need an individual to work closely with these partners to launch ‘Apple at Work’ and overall B2B strategies to shape their ongoing communications. Does this sound like you? Heavy emphasis will be placed on senior relationship management (up to C suite) to drive world-class marketing and communications solutions in a very multifaceted and fast paced environment. You will partner with the rest of the Channel Marcom Group to implement WW campaigns and develop surrounding programs to help drive awareness, consideration and sales. Your relationship with the EMEA Sales organisation will also be fundamental to understanding the business dynamics, which will influence our marketing communication's strategies and execution! This position will report into the Head of Retail Partner Communications and will be based in London.
- Extensive brand/marketing communications experience ideally from leading consumer electronics, information technology, telecoms manufacturers, or affiliate marketing agencies.
- Experience working with and influencing at the C-suite level.
- Global marketing organisation experience, ideally having worked in a Geo/Field role.
- Experience working within a recognised creative organisation is strong plus.
- Demonstrated depth of experience with coordinated communications and account/client relationship management.
- A highly, detail-oriented individual with validated persuasive/negotiation skills.
- A strong communicator with strong presentation, email, and phone abilities.
- The ideal candidate is self motivated and flexible, and possesses the skills required to balance multiple tasks at one time.
- Great writing skills, visual storytelling skills and presentation skills.
- The ability to work autonomously
- Also able to work collaboratively within a wider team
Manage a portfolio of key partners and develop partner relationships across 5 key markets. Educate new systems integrator partners on the ‘Apple at Work’ platform and help them define and execute a communications launch plan. Ensure deep partner understanding of Apple’s guidance and policies on product priorities and messaging. Develop partner-led demand generation and communications activities. Close collaboration with WW partners and local business market counterparts to ensure alignment and understanding of all partner activities. Oversight and orchestration of all Enterprise marcom activities for European managed partners. Manage day-to-day reviews and approvals of 'Apple at Work communications, ensuring accurate escalations to the WW Marcom team.. Ensure strong planning and execution of ‘Apple at Work’ updates and refreshes. Responsible for measuring critical metrics and sharing information to key local and WW partners. Managerial supervision for one direct report.
Education & Experience
- Regular travel to visit partners.