London, Greater London, United Kingdom
Apple Inc.’s Global Security is seeking an experienced Security Assessor in television/film development, production, and post-production to support Apple TV+ and other projects and programs. Your work will build solutions to a variety of complex challenges, including physical security and confidentiality of Apple’s creative development, on- location productions, third-party vendor assessments, research and development, while coordinating with teams across the business, Apple's Global Security and external business partners. Join us and you’ll play a purposeful role in preserving the highest standards of security for one of the most watched companies in the world!
- 3-8 years of experience in assessment, program management, analysis, compliance, and/or sales where you've consistently shown the ability to produce results autonomously, solve complex problems with creativity, and work cross- functionally with different business units and third parties.
- Have the ability to creatively adapt security/secrecy practices to achieve the business’ creative vision
- Proven success and proficiency in data collection, tracking, and reporting to ensure accurate and effective program monitoring and management.
- Effective and successful leading multiple projects at a time.
- The highest levels of integrity and attention to detail.
- Innate ability to bring timely creative solutions to complex situations.
- Excellent at cultivating and maintaining relationships.
- Established skills in facilitating training presentations and delivering directions
- Ability to effectively cope with change and integrate new information and skills to enhance your performance
Responsible for assessing internal security and secrecy performance and third-party sites and facilities, crafting, implementing, and tracking security and secrecy programs and operations. Additionally, executing tactical initiatives as required to support the creation, production and launch of video programming on a global scale. This position is a high-profile position at Apple, who works directly with executives across multiple internal and external teams. Position will reside in London, UK and will require up to 50% travel (international and domestic); longer periods as necessitated by production schedules and locations. Preferred Qualifications Physical Security experience in television/film production/content protection. Background in working at a network or studio with executives, producers, talent representatives, security vendors, casts and creative teams. Experience assessing/auditing for confidentiality and security of preproduction creative process, on-location production security, post-production vendor assessments, and/or events. Ability to design sustainable protection strategies based site-specific variables.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree preferred