Marketing Platforms Specialist
London, Greater London, United Kingdom
At Apple, we work every day to create products and services that enrich people’s lives. Our Ad Platforms team is redefining the advertising model by developing highly effective, scalable advertising products that help content creators thrive while upholding Apple’s commitment to always respect user privacy. We help publishers and developers promote and monetize their work while also helping people around the world discover apps and media. Today, we are a global organization that powers ads in Apple News and Search Ads on the App Store. We are looking for a talented marketing platforms specialist to support the Marketing Platforms team with establishing and managing platforms, systems and tools. In this role you will work closely with marketing managers and partner teams, both internal and external, to implement campaigns successfully using existing and new tools. The ideal candidate is a self starter, technical, resourceful, collaborative, detailed in approach and strives for perfect execution. You will have a consistent record for working on multiple projects whilst always looking to innovate on process and tools.
- Good understanding of data models, segmentation, data workflows and interfaces (Oracle, Unica).
- Experienced with online marketing platforms (CRM, Event Management, CMS, Certification).
- Strong familiarity with Email platforms (Rover, Chatterbox, other Email tools).
- Supported build of new platforms from requirements gathering to launch.
- Ability to adapt to constant change and work effectively in a fast pace environment.
- Strong project management and organisational skills.
- Fantastic time management skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Attention to detail with an analytical mind and outstanding problem-solving skills.
- Effective communicator and collaborator.
- Excellent team player.
Setup, QA and send email marketing campaigns. Including HTML development and list segmentation (SQL). - Management and tracking of existing email setup workflows from brief to email deployment to reporting which includes adhoc and trigger campaigns. - Support multi-phase implementation of new communications platform including technical scoping, process, and migration from existing platforms. - Enable Events team to deliver events using the event management system. - Own, establish and drive improvement of Event tool product including operational support processes. - Develop and innovate future platforms to meet marketing requirements. - Provide high level reporting on marketing campaigns via automated dashboards (Tableau, Incorta). - Support and maintain monitoring processes. - Operational support of production issues from identification through to resolution.
Education & Experience
Ideally a Bachelor’s Degree in (Computer Science / IT / Engineering)
- This position offers competitive salary and benefits.
- The position will remain open until 3 April 2020.