Senior SAP SD Project Manager - EMEIA (Cork)
Uxbridge, Greater London, United Kingdom
The people here at Apple don’t just build products— they craft the kind of wonder that has revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Imagine what you could do here! At Apple, new ideas have a way of quickly becoming great products, services, and customer experiences. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Do you love taking on bold new challenges?! Do you possess a deep knowledge of the legal field and a passion for innovation? We uphold Apple’s high ethical and corporate standards, and defend Apple’s intellectual property Apple are looking to recruit an experienced SAP Sales & Distribution functional Project Manager in EMEIA. The SAP team deliver world class IT solutions to support Apple’s internationally renowned supply chain. Working as part of the EMEIA SAP organisation, the successful candidate will own delivery of SAP Sales & Distribution projects, in partnership with business and IS&T teams across the world. The role requires both SAP functional and leadership skills to deliver projects in a highly multi-functional environment.
- Excellent communication, consulting & presentation skills essential
- Ability to balance scope and timeline of multiple projects in parallel, with minimal supervision
- Significant SAP end-to-end project life-cycles in various roles, including project manager, functional analyst & test lead
- Extensive experience of delivering solutions in the SAP SD module
- Strong knowledge of SAP SD configuration, including organisation structure, master data, pricing, outputs, credit management, sales, logistics execution & billing
- Specification of SAP custom developments, including user exits, iDocs, outputs, reports & non-SAP system integration
- Integration of SD module with MM & FICO
- In depth knowledge of SAP eCommerce & Payment Card solutions (highly beneficial)
- Self motivated, proactive with ability to learn quickly
- Lead globally dispersed business / IS&T teams through project delivery, from design through to go live - Provide functional expertise of SAP Sales & Distribution solutions - Project management of global development teams, both in-house and external, during build phase - Crafting and leading the project plan, deliverables, dependencies, risks and mitigation plans - Own quality of detailed designs in SAP, including functional specs, security, supportability, performance & scalability - Test execution management - Cutover, post go-live support & project handover - Collaborate with vendors to contract good quality resources - Workshop facilitation, presentation & playback of solutions - Enjoys challenge in a fast paced/constantly changing environment - Cork based but will consider London based candidates. Occasional travel to US
Education & Experience
- Degree Educated or equivalent experience in Industry - Extensive Years SAP Functional Experience.
- We will also accept applications for our London's office.