Apple Pay Senior Partner Marketing Manager EMEIA - maternity cover
London, Greater London, United Kingdom
Software and Services
Apple Pay is seeking a marketing manager to grow the number of customers using Apple Pay by delivering phenomenal marketing programs. They will work with eCommerce and merchants to drive Apple Pay usage and with banks across EMEIA to ensure that they integrate Apple Pay into their communication strategy in a sustainable and effective manner. The individual will be passionate about communicating the Apple brand via partnership channels and identifying/repeating activities that directly deliver results. The role requires strong marketing skills coupled with the ability to form effective working relationships, both externally and within Apple. The role is based in London and is part of the Apple Pay EMEIA Team. The Apple Pay EMEIA Team is essentially a start up within Apple. As a result team members will have to thrive in an ambiguous, fast paced environment where everyone “rolls up their sleeves” to deliver our objectives.
- Experience of leading partner marketing activities across different geographical territories.
- Experience of delivering customer acquisition campaigns in a direct to consumer environment, ideally involving cards/payments
- Well developed interpersonal skills and the ability to develop strong working relationships inside and outside of Apple.
- Ability to influence, sell concepts and actively drive execution across many stakeholders.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to analyse opportunities from many angles (both quantitative and qualitative), and drive appropriate performance tracking and analysis.
- Expertise in building business cases around market opportunities and partnerships - including strategy development, market segmentation, competitive analysis, and financial analysis.
- A deep understanding of product marketing, financial acumen, analytical rigour and a passion for emerging mobile and web products.
- Energetic and collaborative. You are some who feeds off of goal setting and achievement.
- Manage partner banks’ marketing relationships to drive consumer adoption of Apple Pay - Quickly identify key marketing activities that deliver the best results and work with partners to deploy these in their channels - Ensure that all partners activities accentuate the Apple Pay proposition and accurately reflect the Apple brand guidelines - Work with key eCommerce and in-store merchants across EMEIA to deliver marketing programmes to drive usage of Apple Pay - Manage budgets and have a high standard for business conduct, financial accountability and transparency - Quickly identify key marketing activities that deliver the best results by testing, optimising and rolling out technologies, platforms and strategies at Apple and with partners to deploy these in their channels - Partner with Product Marketing, PR, Creative and Media agencies and the Apple Pay teams in Cupertino, USA to drive the best possible outcome for Apple in EMEIA - Play a strong role in the EMEIA Apple Pay team, supporting the team’s objectives and team members wherever appropriate - Provide regular communications to senior management on partnership marketing strategy and results - Travel required, as needed
Education & Experience
BA/BSc Hons & ideally relevant Marketing (eg CIM) qualification
- - Significant professional experience ideally at a managerial level or higher.
- - Exposure to working on a global brand, ideally in financial services or consumer electronics industry or other relevant industry
- - Experience of relationship management of partner marketing teams
- - Successful track record in a fast paced and fast-growing environment
- 2nd European language preferred. This is a 12 month maternity cover and expected to start in June 2020. You will be eligible for full employee benefits.