Digital Merchandising Manager - EMEA Region
London, Greater London, United Kingdom
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. We’re a diverse collection of thinkers and doers, continually reimagining our products, systems, and practices to help people do what they love in new ways. This is a deeply collaborative place, where everything we create is the result of people in different roles and teams working together to make each other’s ideas stronger. That same passion for innovation that goes into our products also applies to our practices, strengthening our commitment to leave the world better than we found it. The Regional Digital Merchandising Manager will play a critical role in partnering with various teams across Apple to create digital commerce content strategies to deliver relevant merchandising and an optimal digital customer experience. The role will lead content strategy, planning, execution and optimisation efforts. The right candidate must have demonstrated the ability to deliver innovative merchandising concepts and be an expert in best in class digital practices including navigation, content briefing, thematic curation, campaign development, visual merchandising, and performance merchandising. This role is highly collaborative, and we are looking for an experienced candidate to build and drive an end-to-end merchandising strategy, specifically for the EMEA region.
- Experience in digital merchandising
- Proven ability to influence across teams to drive innovation and results
- Deep Knowledge of Digital Commerce best practices
- Demonstrated ability to achieve strategic goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment.
- Excellent project management skills, including work prioritization and planning
- Proven analytical and numerical aptitude; versed in site analytics and proficient in analyzing data for decision making
- Ability to think and react in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
- The courage and energy to persevere when systems or structure are in constant motion
- Exceptional ability to problem solve, develop creative solutions, and demonstrate resourcefulness
- Global experience, supporting multiple regions preferred
- Expertise in EMEA region/countries a plus
- Experience in region-specific merchandising a plus
- Experience merchandising, retail buying, or equivalent experience
Develop integrated regional (and country specific) merchandising strategies and implementation plans in partnership with key stakeholders and program leads that are aligned to company objectives. Help define and evolve regional merchandising workflows with the merchandising team and cross-functional leads. Establish a baseline performance standard for merchandising platforms, placements, and content. Understand segment, regional, seasonal nuances and create strategies to best optimize merchandising placements and platforms as appropriate. Develop data-driven insights and recommendations influencing cross functional partners on customer experience and merchandising opportunities. Write creative briefs as necessary for development of projects and content. Develop merchandising requirements for project briefs. Validate content in staging reviews in order to execute flawless plans.
Education & Experience
Degree in BA/BS required or equivalent