Affordability Manager, Consumer Channel Development IMMEA (India, Mediterranean, Middle East, Eastern Europe, Africa)
London, Greater London, United Kingdom
Sales and Business Development
People here at Apple don’t just create products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionised entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people, their expertise and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. We are passionate in making our products accessible to as many people as possible through wide reaching and innovative affordability propositions. Across the emerging markets of IMMEA we are passionate about increasing the access to affordability solutions and helping consumers of all walks of life buy their first device or upgrade to the latest. The role combines strategic planning and operational execution via cross-functional collaboration. It will require the ability to complete complex business analysis, develop and execute affordability programs and strategies, collaborate with a distributed team, build out tools and processes to track consumer affordability propositions, and to be confident and competent as the face of Apple in discussions with banks and financial institutions as well as carrier and retailer partners.
- An outstanding track resource of developing consumer finance propositions in banks and non-banking financial institutions.
- Deep expertise in understanding commercial value chain of payment schemes across issuing and acquiring businesses.
- A track record of creating and delivering consumer credit propositions like personal loans, durables finance, auto lending programs.
- Proven ability to drive bank negotiations by using analysis of asset and liability business.
- A consistent track record of delivering channel based consumer finance programs on a multi-territory, basis to include emerging markets.
- Experience in developing credit scorecards and modelling enabling optimal asset book building.
- A broad experience of a channel driven sales organisation.
- A strong understanding of, and empathy with, the Apple brand and its products.
- The ability to articulate a consumer finance strategy in wake of innovate and disruptive forces.
- Outstanding attention to detail and program quality are essential for this role.
- Strong communication and presentation skills and capability of presenting in a clear and structured way at all levels of an organisation.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to develop strong working relationships inside and outside of Apple.
- Exposure to reward, loyalty and co-brand products in a bank preferred.
- Expertise in eCommerce and digital lending preferred.
- Experience in carrier affordability propositions preferred.
- Key Relationships
- IMMEA leadership team members
- Local country and Regional channel teams
- EMEIA CCD teams
- WW business development teams
- Regional Finance team and Sales Operations
- External prospective partners (Banks, Financing companies, Distributors)
- Key Performance Indicators
- Quality and depth of collaboration with regional/country management and other central teams.
- Development and implementation of Affordability Programs across IMMEA
- Achievement of quarterly and annual objectives set by the management teams
- Sharing of standard methodologies across the region
- Quality of management reporting, relationship building and leveraging of resources across the Apple matrix.
•Manage and empower a team of experienced and hardworking affordability specialists both directly and virtually. •Develop affordability programs for the IMMEA markets to support all of Apple’s products across the consumer and B2B markets across IMMEA. •Identify and structure propositions allowing channel partners to use and run these on a regular basis and drive demand for Apple products across IMMEA. •Ensure that the quality of the programs are executed within Apple standards and guidelines. •Benchmark industry standard methodologies and propose new initiatives and partnerships that help stimulate sales •Evaluate the success of Apple affordability programs globally and define metrics for performance measurement. •Share regional priorities and knowledge in order to create standard methodologies and monitoring success of these affordability programs across all routes to market.
Education & Experience
Bachelor required. MBA preferred.
- Apple is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity.