Product Manager, Marketing Platforms
London, Greater London, United Kingdom
Software and Services
Apple is seeking experienced, entrepreneurial leaders with a passion for data science to help grow its services, including Apple Music, TV and Arcade. The role entails working closely with partners in data science, marketing operations and engineering to define a great foundation for engagement and retention analytics. We strive for rapid and iterative deployment, keeping our privacy pillars as core values built in to our methodologies. We seek to support our hypothesis with quantifiable results, learning through experimentation in the process.
- A demonstrated ability, both as a technologist and as a hands-on user of B2C advertising/marketing technology
- 5+ years of campaign tagging/instrumentation working with systems such as TUNE/Kochava/Mixpanel with a deep understanding of integration APIs
- Strong passion for data and research, particularly around marketing and advertising analytics
- A sophisticated understanding of signal instrumentation, data engineering and attribution models
- Experience working with development teams to scope and implement instrumentation specifications
- Familiarity with generic big data infrastructure (HDFS, MapReduce, Scala, Spark, Splunk) as well as traditional relational database structures and Python is important.
- A modern marketer's DNA, especially a customer-first approach
- Have strong writing and social skills, defining and scoping requirements as encouraged by campaign managers
Bring together needs and use cases from marketing campaign managers, and identify necessary key capabilities with data engineers Assess and recommend solutions and vendors to deliver our required capabilities, and resolve analytics roadmap for marketing campaigns Evangelize the roadmap and act as driving force behind the work at all levels, across all functions Manage the technical implementation, and provide training and support for the new tools. Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants
Education & Experience
BS/BA degree, MS/MA/MBA a plus