Apple Media Products (AMP) - Software Engineer - Front End
London, Greater London, United Kingdom
Software and Services
Apple Media Products Engineering are the team behind high profile services such as the Apple Arcade, Apple Music, Apple TV+ and more. We are looking for a wold-class Front End engineer to help build the tools for our customer engagement and marketing automation platforms. The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that encourages the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it.
- Experience in designing, implementing and supporting interactive full-stack web-based applications
- Experience in Webpack, Yarn, NodeJS and NPM
- Familiarity with ExpressJS, Swagger or other RESTful API framework
- Ability to clearly present complex data models in a consumable and user-friendly manner
- Proficiency in modern software engineering techniques and best practices
- Be an advocate and driver for test automation and good software engineering practices
- Critical thinking and curiosity driven, problem solving mindset and attention to detail
- Aptitude to independently learn new technologies, prototype and propose software design and solutions
- Strong interest in building user-friendly and well designed web interfaces
Education & Experience
Computer Science degree or equivalent experience Apple’s most important resource, our soul, is our people. Apple benefits help further the well-being of our employees and their families in meaningful ways. No matter where you work at Apple, you can take advantage of our health and wellness resources and time-away programmes. We’re proud to provide stock grants to employees at all levels of the company, and we also give employees the option to buy Apple stock at a discount — both offer everyone at Apple the chance to share in the company’s success. You’ll discover many more benefits of working at Apple, such as programmes that match your charitable contributions, reimburse you for continuing your education and give you special employee pricing on Apple products. Apple benefits programmes vary by country and are subject to eligibility requirements. Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. Apple is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. Apple is a drug-free workplace We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.