Apple Media Products (AMP) Data Engineering - Marketing Operations / Solutions Engineer
London, Greater London, United Kingdom
Software and Services
Apple Media Products is the team behind the App Store, Apple Music, Apple TV+, Apple Arcade, and many other high profile products on iPhone, iPad, Mac and AppleTV. Our Engineering team is looking for hardworking, performance-savvy, marketing operations specialists that can enable success of marketing and customer engagement programs by fostering a close working relationship between business and engineering teams.
- Experience in retention/growth marketing (CRM operations, ESPs, Campaign tools)
- Solid understanding of technology
- A proven track record in building relationships
The AMP Customer Engagement engineering team is responsible for building the platform and services that enable communicating with millions of subscribers every day, across services such as Apple Arcade, Apple Music, Apple TV+ and more. You will be supporting ongoing growth marketing operations and be their point of contact in the engineering team, study feasibility and providing recommendations and help incident recovery efforts. You will be responsible for giving feedback to the engineering teams by carrying out business context in to internal prioritisation meetings, capturing new requirements and providing early feedback on new feature designs, raising bugs when you encounter them and helping testing for new functionality, providing initial improvement suggestions. You will enjoy working in a multi-disciplinary team with engineers, data scientists, machine learning experts and UI/UX specialists.
Education & Experience
Computer Science degree or equivalent experience
- Experience of any of the following is an advantage:
- * Account management experience
- * Understanding of structured responses (JSON document),
- * Understanding of data types
- * Experience using browser developer tools
- * The ability to query data.
- Apple’s most important resource, our soul, is our people. Apple benefits help further the well-being of our employees and their families in meaningful ways. No matter where you work at Apple, you can take advantage of our health and wellness resources and time-away programmes. We’re proud to provide stock grants to employees at all levels of the company, and we also give employees the option to buy Apple stock at a discount — both offer everyone at Apple the chance to share in the company’s success. You’ll discover many more benefits of working at Apple, such as programmes that match your charitable contributions, reimburse you for continuing your education and give you special employee pricing on Apple products.
- Apple benefits programmes vary by country and are subject to eligibility requirements.
- Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. Apple is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. Apple is a drug-free workplace