Apple Pay E-Commerce Business Development Analyst
London, Greater London, United Kingdom
Software and Services
Apple Pay is seeking an experienced Business Development/Analyst to join the Apple Pay eCommerce team to develop partnerships and strategic alliances with eCommerce merchants, Payment Service Providers, Processors, and various enablers in Europe. We are looking for someone comfortable with taking complex data and simplifying this to drive performance and strategy. This is a full-time position in Apple Pay and is located in our London offices. Do you share our passion for changing the digital payments landscape? If so, we are seeking an outstanding and highly driven teammate to join the Apple Pay eCommerce team. This newly created role will be somewhat shaped by your skills and you'll be an integral member of a small, but high performing team. This is an exciting and critical role as Apple seeks to deliver on its ambitious growth objectives for Services.
- possess a strong business and analysis background, preferably from a top consultancy related to the payment industry, technology, and/or in-house in a strategy or business planning role at a leading related company
- have a natural aptitude for translating data into insights, and the ability to define and influence new strategies based on these insights
- have a deep understanding of the eCommerce and payments landscape and Apple’s role within it
- able to handle sophisticated, cross-functional business problems while dealing with ambitious deadlines and opposing priorities
- be flexible and adaptable to handle the varying demands of a fast paced business
- have strong quantitative analysis skills and proficiency in spreadsheet applications
- have extraordinary written and verbal communication and presentation skills including Keynote
- embrace having a hands-on attitude and always pay attention to the finest of detail
- Partner with leadership teams in defining ambition levels, setting priorities and shaping business plans, and provide recommendations on how to grow. - Strategic & commercial initiatives: Identify, analyse and prioritise business opportunities and initiatives including but not limited to new geographies, new features and new business models. - Business performance reviews & reporting: Take a data-led approach to understanding the performance and underlying drivers of Apple Pay’s eCommerce businesses, and lead business reporting on the geographies covered to senior leadership. - Strategic partner engagement: Lead business reviews and support negotiations with key partners - Market & competitive insights: Support regional leadership teams on understanding market trends and the local competitive landscape and dynamics
Education & Experience
- University degree, MBA or Post-Graduate is a plus. - Several years of relevant experience in consultancy or strategy roles with a Fintech or Payments industry focus. - A proven successful project management track record.
- Fluent English is required. Additional languages are valued.