AppleCare Regional Sales Manager - UK/Ireland/Nordics
London, Greater London, United Kingdom
Support and Service
The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they craft the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Apple’s Sales organization generates the revenue needed to fuel our ongoing development of products and services. This in turn, enriches the lives of hundreds of millions of people around the world. Our sales team, is in many ways, the face of Apple to our largest customers. The AppleCare Regional Sales manager is responsible for developing partnerships with Resellers/Retailers and Carriers in the region, formulating strategies to deliver revenue growth with AppleCare agreement sales and parts sales. This management role is essential in developing partnerships that deliver impact and scale. You will work with a cross-functional team in developing strategies and business cases, structuring and executing partnerships, and driving strategic initiatives to grow our AppleCare Services business in the dedicated region. As part of the AppleCare Sales team, you will be responsible for aligning people, projects, and programs across multiple divisions to ensure perfect execution of Regional sales strategies and programs. You will lead a team focused on delivering top-line results for the AppleCare division as a part of Appleʼs broader Services strategy. The region for this role is UK/Ireland and Nordics (Sweden, Norway, Finland, Denmark). Reporting to the EMEIA AppleCare Sales Director, the role is based in London and will require substantial international travel (50%+).
- Experience: 5-10+ years of commercial deal development and sales execution experience in insurance services/warranty business or finished goods IT/consumer electronics business.
- Successful leader with multi-channel management experience, including channel development skills at the scale Apple needs.
- Successful leader with demonstrable success providing vision and strategy while leading and developing high-performance teams in a dynamic, global organization.
- Business Understanding: Deep understanding of the retailer, reseller and wireless channels in the EMEIA region in order to built a successful sales strategy for the dedicated region. Understanding of the B2C and B2B service business and go-to-market strategies for extended service and support agreements.
- Sales Track Record: Successful sales track record with large Retail and Carriers partners in EMEIA.
- Negotiation Skills: Strong negotiation and presentation skills with experience navigating complex sales situations.
- C’level proof: High comfort in dealing with C’level within Apple and at the Partner account level.
- Analytical Skills: Self-starter with an analytical orientation, strategic vision, and strong executional track record. A strong command of business and financial modelling is important to success in this role.
- Communication Skills: Excellent presentation, written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills, with strong networking ability.
- Relationship Builder: Proven effective relationship builder within a matrix environment at regional, local and WW levels.
- You will demonstrate a passion, energy and focus on developing and growing multi-million dollar business programs in your dedicated region.
- Strong attention to detail.
The AppleCare Regional Sales Manager will be responsible to develop the business within the dedicated region with a team of AppleCare Sales Business Development Managers. The key tasks involve: Recruits and develops the high calibre and diverse talent needed to provide for Apple’s future success. Coach and develop the team members to create a strong bench for succession planning and personal career development. Owns Regional Sales Results (AppleCare agreement Sales + Parts Sales) for the dedicated number of countries. Develops and executes tactical activities with the team-members to achieve regional/country targets. Develops and executes strategic Country and Account Plans for Key markets through support of the Sales BDMs and Business Planning team and defines go to market approach per country. Regular reporting about the key achievements in Business Reviews. You will develop and implement sales incentives and programs designed to improve agreement sales attach rates and parts revenue. Take over the account management for the Top 3 accounts in the main country within the region. Internal Relationships/Collaboration - maintains important contacts with various internal partners in an effort to achieve results. They include besides the Apple Care teams (Sales Support, Product Marketing, Finance and AppleCare Operations) especially the finished goods Country management team in the region (Account Directors/Managers for the Top 3 managed accounts). Negotiation Lead - responsible for the AppleCare Service contract negotiation with Retail/Carriers and Insurers in the dedicated region. Key Performance Indicators: Creation of a clear Country and Account Plan with all the contributors (finished goods teams, field services team) across the region. Achievement of quarterly and annual sales targets (AppleCare agreement sales and parts sales) Quality and accuracy of sales forecasting on an ongoing basis Successful closing of AppleCare services deals in the region Quality of Business reviews for the region/countries Strong team development including the virtual teams in the region (e.g. finished goods account exec, field service teams)
Education & Experience
BBA / MBA preferred
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken).
- Apple is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.