AppleCare Sales Programs & Operations Manager EMEIA
London, Greater London, United Kingdom
Support and Service
At Apple, we believe in hard work, a fun environment, and the creativity and innovation that only comes about when hardworking people from diverse backgrounds approach problems from varying perspectives. The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they craft the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that encourages the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Apple’s Sales organization generates the revenue needed to fuel our ongoing development of products and services. This in turn, enriches the lives of hundreds of millions of people around the world. Our sales team, is in many ways, the face of Apple to our largest customers. We would love to hear from you. As part of the AppleCare Business Development team, you will collaborate with Apple's legal and finance organizations, field service and channel solutions organizations, external partners. Reporting to the EMEIA AppleCare Sales Director, the role is based in London and will also require substantial international travel (50%+).
- Experience: 5-10+ years of Experience in consumer electronics or carrier business development (Strong program management experience)
- Advanced analytics and reporting skills - Functional experience with database and reporting systems
- Communication Skills: Excellent presentation, written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills, with strong networking ability.
- Business Understanding: Deep understanding of the retailer, reseller and wireless channels in the EMEIA region in order to built a successful programs which drive sales uplifts.
- Negotiation Skills: Strong negotiation and presentation skills required to sell-in programs to partners.
- C’level proof: High comfort in dealing with C’level within Apple and at the Partner account level.
- Relationship Builder: Proven effective relationship builder within a matrix environment at regional, local and WW levels. - Ability to work in a dynamic environment - You will demonstrate a passion, energy and focus on developing and growing multi-million dollar business programs in EMEIA.
- Strong attention to detail.
Build and implement Sales performance management programs growing the attach rates and sales revenues with our Partners. Performance tracking on country and partner level with regards to sales performance programs. Develop and carry out the communication strategy (use of marketing assets, branding, communication) together with the “Channel Communication team” on the finished goods' side. Establish and execute POS sales training strategy together with Sales Business Development Managers and Finished Goods Training teams and the external insurance partners. Creation and implementation of programmatic roll-out, resources, documentation, administration, compliance, communications, and performance in support of the implementation of AppleCare Services. You'll build, manage, and communicate readiness plans for partner launches. Conduct and action postmortem assessments to improve future program implementations. Construct program offerings through an understanding of sales objectives, trends, leadership requests, market research, and channel performance. Management of program operations, such as program scope, KPIs, coverage data, communications, and action plan tracking. Delivering program development resources, such as training content, engagement activities, communications to participants, and program updates. Establishing and reporting on critical metrics, to track program results to the intended business outcomes. The results will then be used to support future program development. Spearhead the cross-functional review and involvement in programmatic resources. Communication and reporting of program performance to leadership teams, finance, external partners, and cross-functional partners. Key Performance Indicators: Sales Programs live and executed with the Partners. Increase of Sales and attach rates with the dedicated partners through quarterly performance programs. People trained by country and partners (broken down by sales channel). Online Sales training engagement monitoring on partner level.
Education & Experience
BBA / MBA preferred
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken).
- Apple is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.