Production Manager, Business and Education Markets, Europe
London, Greater London, United Kingdom
The Production Manager is responsible for the successful development and delivery of customer case study projects for business and education sectors across Europe. An essential part of the role is the ability to create and communicate a compelling customer story, and requires the ability to lead agency partners and deliver projects to extremely high standards. The Production Manager will own the end-to-end process, starting with pre-production tasks including building story outlines, deciding shot lists, scouting locations, identifying individuals to be featured, preparing legal release agreements, and all other aspects needed to ensure a successful shoot. Throughout the shoot and post-production process, the Production Manager acts as a director and a producer. They are responsible for sourcing and managing all agency support, from photographers to audio engineers, to customer talent, and even translators. They also ensure that the content developed aligns to Product Marketing objectives and the agreed storyline. Strong interpersonal skills are a critical part of this role. The Production Manager needs to be able to quickly build trust and rapport with colleagues, customers and agencies alike. Proven experience of leading large, multi-disciplinary teams is critical, as the Production Manager is ultimately responsible for delivering high-quality projects on time and on budget. The successful candidate will be comfortable operating independently but will also need to work effectively as part of a high-performing team. The role requires regular and extensive international travel. The majority of travel will be in Europe, preparing and running customer shoots, and will also involve occasional travel to the US. In addition to creative content production, the role also includes managing wider production-related tasks including localisation, internal communications and general budget administration.
- Ability to develop strong story arcs in order to tell compelling stories.
- Strong project management skills.
- Proven ability to establish rapport, credibility and trust with customers, colleagues and agency partners.
- Functional experience in copywriting, storyboarding, production of content and vendor management.
- Able to work to a consistently high standard with attention to detail, and to deliver to demanding timelines.
- Outstanding written and verbal skills.
- Ability to work independently, creative and results-oriented with high energy and a positive attitude.
- Strong presentation skills, and able to influence a senior level audience.
- Degree in marketing, business or related discipline.
- Frequent European and occasional long-haul travel required.
- Own and deliver European customer case study production for the business and education sectors. - Project manage all aspects of production. - Identify, source and manage agency support. - Maintain regular communications with a range of stakeholders including Product Marketing, PR, Marcom, Legal, and external agencies. - Cultivate strong customer engagements, building trusted relationships with business and education leaders, as well as marketing and IT teams. - Manage the process and quarterly budgets for production, localisation and distribution of customer-facing documents and tools.