Senior Product Designer - Services (International)
London, Greater London, United Kingdom
At Apple, great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences. We are seeking an experienced designer to join a growing International Product Design team! You will have a passion for tackling complex problems and crafting elegant, simple solutions that surprise and delight. By constantly focusing on the user, you’ll create products that are not only amazing to look at, but also intuitive and useful to billions of people worldwide. Join this team if you’re committed to making each human interaction — visual, audial, and haptic — amazing for our customers.
- An exceptional eye for detail, creative and innovative problem solving, and fluency in iOS design patterns.
- Ability to clearly communicate concepts and designs through sketches, wireframes, high fidelity comps, and interactive prototypes.
- Willingness to work in ambiguous situations, creating clarity without direction and defining software products from the ground up.
- Flexibility and enthusiasm to work in an iterative design process, motivated by group critique.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present work to large groups and executives.
- A passion for Apple, its products, and its customers.
- Demonstrable experience within product design & with a focus on mobile apps and services.
Apple is looking for an extraordinary product designer to join the International Product Design team. You will be working closely with cross-functional teams to provide local expertise and new perspectives across all of Apple’s software and services. You should possess extraordinary visual and user interface design skills, as well as user-centered design principals. You have an affinity for consistency, color use, typography, and a keen eye for subtle details. While exercising a good eye for aesthetics, you are able to grasp and distill highly complex issues and translate them into clean, focused, understandable solutions. This position requires flexibility and the ability to clearly communicate product direction under tight deadlines. Strong communication skills are required, as well as coolness under pressure, creative problem solving, attention to detail, and the ability to work in an ambiguous, evolving project space.
Education & Experience
- - English fluency required. Additional fluency in French, German or Spanish is a plus.
- - We are looking for an Online portfolio that clearly demonstrates past work history.
- - Willingness to travel to the United States and mainland Europe multiple times a year.