Senior Content Design Producer - Apple Media Products
London, Greater London, United Kingdom
People at Apple don’t just design products — they design the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do. We are searching for a Senior Content Design Producer to join our International Content Design Team. Apple Media Products are in a period of rapid development, making it a pivotal moment in time to join this part of Apple Design Studios. This is a unique opportunity for you to have a direct impact on a team that will define the future of Content across Apple’s core media products!
- Proven experience as a Lead Producer/Project Manager in a creatively-driven design agency, or internal brand creative team.
- Experience of working in partnership with senior creative teams to bring ideas to life as well as being the face of creative production to external vendors and executive clients alike.
- Highly organized, proactive, self-motivated, and adaptable.
- Strategic, used to solving problems independently. You 'see around the corner’ and identify communication, logistical, and scheduling challenges.
- You have a deep familiarity with content planning and effective resource management. You understand the impact of production decisions on both creative output and your cross functional partner’s business’s.
- Deep expertise reviewing and writing creative briefs.
- You'll have practical experience working with Photo Teams, Art Buying Teams, Motion Graphics, illustration, brand guidelines, and live action.
- You will have a point of view on the different disciplines and individuals and partners we should engage with, in order to enable our design teams to create extraordinary designs and systems.
- Deep familiarity and passion with and for the entertainment and Music industries is a plus.
- Lots of experience owning multiple vendor relationships and defining a partner roster!
The Senior Content Design Producer, is the primary cog of our design teams, working closely with all of our cross functional partners to ensure we have all of the right information, at the right times, to allow designers to focus on crafting the best work possible. Accountable for the end-to-end content creation and production processes across the Apple Media Product initiatives. The assets that we build span across photography, motion, typography, illustration. You will be: Responsible for communicating overall project timelines, project deliverables, and resourcing needs. Acting as the central point of contact for your team’s projects. You know exactly what is happening, when, why, and have a clear plan on how. You handle day-to-day issues and troubleshoot production challenges. Cultivate relationships with cross-functional groups, to champion an environment that allows for innovation. Communicate meaningful and significant meeting recaps that help to drive deliverables beyond the meeting. Create and maintain production trackers that ensure all key landmarks are recorded and easy for others to understand.