Talent Mobility Program Manager
London, Greater London, United Kingdom
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. A unique opportunity has arisen to join our Talent Mobility Relocation team. In this role, you will act as a business partner with HR, Recruiting, Centers of Excellence, the Business (as appropriate), etc. to advise, lead and support various mobile and other workforce options that are business enabling and talent developing. This role will support new and existing talent covering international, domestic and cross border projects that are some form of relocations, assignments and career experiences. You will be aligned to specific business needs and / or employee development plans. You will also be responsible for on the ground relocation needs and collaborate deeply with all mobility cross functional teams (immigration, tax, etc.) and various partners to ensure a quality people and business experience.
- Successful track record partnering with all levels of clients and partners (HR, Recruiting, Business leaders, etc.)
- Demonstrable experience in relocation, talent planning and mobility, 10 years of overall related experience and similar experience with a multi-national company.
- Fully supporting M&A which includes participating in due diligence exercises, planning orientations, and preparing presentations for leadership and/or employees where we lead compliance and it is in line with a thoughtful on-boarding experience.
- Specialist in management of multi-tiered mobility programs with deep experience in policy development and interpretation, domestic and international relocation, and global immigration and tax awareness, M&A and/or expansions.
- Demonstrable understanding of domestic and international compensation and benefits, expatriate package components, local plus package considerations and demonstrable experience adapting to the cultural variations of doing business globally.
- Ability to prepare presentations as needed to convey talent management information to HR Business partners and Recruiting leaders using sophisticated data visualisations and other presentation resources.
- Day to day oversight of regional team when making complex decisions, as well as lead and drive projects
- Ability to use data and analytics to build insights for planning purposes including development of local policies
- Develop, design and conduct training for clients and stakeholders on ongoing basis on relocation, immigration and tax matters
- Understanding various business line nuances, market complexities, budget considerations, etc. in order to partner with key stakeholders (HR, recruiters, etc.) when advising on appropriate mobility path in line with project and resource needs and timelines.
- Foundational knowledge of laws, regulations and government policies
- Advanced business presentation skills.
- Personal international work experience is a significant advantage.
We are seeking a proactive, inventive and driven HR professional with in-depth talent mobility experience to join the outstanding, worldwide mobility team. You will have a considerable track record realising continuous improvement and efficiency of program development and be an upbeat, innovative individual recognised for strong interpersonal communication and analytical skills. We thrive in a multi-layered environment that would benefit from your broad (international, domestic, cross border, etc.) mobility expertise! SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES AND REQUIREMENTS OF THIS ROLE INCLUDE: Talent Management: We provide advisory services to key partners (HR, Recruiters, etc.) on their workforce needs by providing insights, through the use of business intelligence tools. Ensuring thoughtful talent planning and return on investment on mobility investments is a critical component of the role. Strategic Partner: We understand the business line nuances, market complexities, budget considerations, etc. in order to advise partners on appropriate mobility path in line with project and resource needs and timelines. Critical thinking: Able to assess information, anticipate issues and outcomes, and provide innovative, flexible solutions to complex problems. Internal and External Relationship Management: Develop, cultivate and grow deep, professional relationships at all levels globally. Project Management: Develop, scope, lead and/or help drive projects as needed.
Education & Experience
Minimum of BA/BS or equivalent is required Other Requirements Experience with Mac OS and iWork productivity suite