Apple Cloud Services - Team Assistant
London, Greater London, United Kingdom
A job at Apple will be demanding, but it also rewards forward-thinking, original thinking and hard work. We are seeking an extraordinary Team Assistant who will support a rapidly growing department of skilled software engineers building Apple Cloud Services products in London. We’re looking for a collaborative and upbeat team member with a practical, can-do attitude. You are highly organised, self-motivated and professional. You’ll become a trusted source of support and knowledge to the team.
- Proven experience supporting senior level management in an administrative capacity
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work with little supervision on daily assignments and able to take initiative in all tasks. Must be a self starter and be able to utilize good judgment to make appropriate decisions.
- Demonstrate attention to detail, accuracy, and timeliness are required.
- Organized but flexible, with the ability to anticipate change, and to react efficiently
- High level of integrity; ability to balance confidential and sensitive information with discretion
• Coordinate/support on-site meetings and events, including room reservations, catering and entertainment requirements. • Help in organizing snacks/drinks, and work on certain elaborate projects as needed. • Will be in charge of smaller individualized team building activities. • Coordinate new hire set-up which includes ordering equipment, securing office space, and communicating with managers to ensure a smooth start for all new hires. • Process expense reports, submitting facilities requests, order basic office supplies and equipment, and record and supervise equipment for inventory audits. • Coordinating domestic and international travel arrangements for select team members. • Supporting staff meetings, teleconferences, global leadership off-sites and other events.
Education & Experience
• BS/MS degree or equivalent work experience.
- • This role may require occasional international travel/transatlantic travel.
- Apple’s most important resource, our soul, is our people. Apple benefits help further the well-being of our employees and their families in meaningful ways. No matter where you work at Apple, you can take advantage of our health and wellness resources and time-away programmes. We’re proud to provide stock grants to employees at all levels of the company, and we also give employees the option to buy Apple stock at a discount — both offer everyone at Apple the chance to share in the company’s success. You’ll discover many more benefits of working at Apple, such as programmes that match your charitable contributions, reimburse you for continuing your education and give you special employee pricing on Apple products.
- Apple benefits programmes vary by country and are subject to eligibility requirements.
- Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. Apple is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities.