Key Account Manager, Corporate Clients & Education Market
Shanghai, Shanghai, China
The Corporate EPP program is a great opportunity for employees or large companies (or via third parties) to own Apple products at a special price through personalized stores. The priority is to work across Apple, with Enterprise, the Business teams to lead opportunities to identify new, and grow existing accounts in the portfolio. Partnership with the GC and RPAC Geo lead is critical for inclusion strategic opportunities with key segments such as banks and others. This is an excellent opportunity for you to establish and grow the Corporate Employee Purchase Program in GC and RPAC (AU, JP, KR, SG, TW, CN, HK) working with Apple’s major Business Customers. In addition, this role will support Retail Online’s focus on the Education Segment within GC and RPAC region. The main objective is to establish and grow the CEPP program in the region, through managing with Apple’s largest Business Customers and working with personnel from HR administration, Marketing and potentially IT systems. Once the program is established within an Account, this role will provide ongoing Account Management support and demand generation to ensure the program is appropriately positioned and marketed to the company’s employees. Education continues to be a key focus for Retail Online and in this role you will be building the best experiences for GC and RPAC’s students and educators to be successful with Apple’s products and services, working with a cross functional team across demand generation, merchandising, affordability, marketing and partners to build amazing experiences for students and educators.
- Excellent communication skills, including exceptional written and verbal skills. Must be fluent in Chinese and have strong English level aptitude
- Skilled at developing interpersonal relationships with strong presentation and organizational skills
- Ability to identify new CEPP opportunities and articulate the benefits, as well as manage relationships with existing CEPP customers and growing these accounts.
- Skilled at building, managing and maintaining relationships across multiple organizations
- High energy self starter who is excited to maintain and grow the CEPP and Education business within China and RPAC
- Ability to lead and influence others
- Attention to detail and robust execution
- Analytical skills to construct and present performance for detailed management reporting
The Account Manager will have responsibility for developing, signing and rolling out and maintaining the Corporate EPP program to GC’s and RPAC’s major business customers Evaluation and prioritization of the business potential when bringing on-board new customers in GC and RPAC Evaluation and determination of potential third party provider opportunities to promote the program in this region Develop a strong working understanding of Apple’s products and services to where they can by dynamically communicated to a Company’s leadership and employees Works with the WW CEPP team to develop processes and detailed reporting to track and control performance Establish relationships with Apple Enterprise Account Executives in GC and RPAC and share Enterprise sales opportunities Work with regional Legal team if a customer requests or has questions around Program agreements Work with the WW Retail Online Education team to support improvements to the Education segment shaping experience and with partners Ability to work in a fast paced environment where priorities can change