Head of Strategy, App Store China
Shanghai, Shanghai, China
Apple's App Store is the world's largest and most innovative software store, serving hundreds of millions of iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch customers. The App Store team is seeking a dynamic and seasoned Business Management Lead to drive scaled developer engagement and new segments, and support business programs and operations.
- Minimum 15 years of relevant industry experience in areas such as strategy development. business planning, partnership management, business or strategy consulting, ideally with 8 or more years experience from local internet industry
- Solid track record of data analysis, strategy development, business planning, negotiation, working with cross-functional groups to achieve goals.
- Extensive knowledge of mobile and content industries.
- Outstanding time-management skills and a demonstrated ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Excellent presentation skills and exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent written & verbal business communication skills in Chinese and English are required
- Results oriented, energetic and focused with a strong desire to learn and succeed
Drive revenue growth on the App Store by creating and executing locally relevant business and sales strategies for non-games category apps Manage day-to-day business relationships with developers, including managing of developer roadmaps, major updates and new releases Identify new app market trends, business opportunities and key partners to engage with and develop Work closely with external partners to ensure the best content is made available for the platform, and utilize the latest iOS technologies. Work cross-functionally with internal stakeholders: Apple’s Worldwide Developer Relations, Worldwide Product Marketing, App Store and iTunes teams Suggest initiatives to provide the best user experience possible for customers and app developers in China
Education & Experience
BA/BS degree in Business or related, MBA or equivalent degree preferred