Digital Channel Specialist, London
London, Greater London, United Kingdom
Sales and Business Development
The people here at Apple don’t just create products—they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Apple’s Sales organization generates the revenue needed to fuel our ongoing development of products and services. This in turn enriches the lives of hundreds of millions of people around the world. Our sales team is, in many ways, the face of Apple to our customers. In this role you will be responsible for driving digital sales for the region. You will drive both Apple’s digital customer experience (CX) and online sales growth programs with partners. You build relationships, develop partner capabilities, and ensure flawless execution across the programs. You collaborate closely with WW digital channel team, regional cross-functional teams and external partners to maximize and grow Apple’s digital business in Western Europe.
- You understand there are many moving parts in an organization. Navigating the interdependencies within Apple is needed for success. Understanding how business financials work, and strategies for sustaining profitable growth, are key to staying ahead of the competition. You analyze the market and think beyond the short-term.
- Apple and third party solutions solve complex business problems in simple and innovative ways. You create competitive and breakthrough strategies that truly shape the future. You do this by asking why and why not, both stripping out what is not essential and identifying what is. By doing so, you are able to see what’s ahead and identify trends that will be critical for growth.
- You see the world through the eyes of the customer by deeply understanding their needs, challenges, and concerns. At Apple, we obsess over how people experience our products and services. You not only meet our customers’ expectations, but you exceed them.
- Customer and partner needs can often be unique – but, you’re quick on your feet and connect and influence the right people both inside and outside of Apple. As a go to person with leadership, you are trusted and comfortable in tough situations. You can settle disputes, negotiations and own the hard calls with minimal noise. You step up to conflicts and see them as opportunities to shine.
- You adapt to change and find the right path without necessarily having all of the pieces to the puzzle. At Apple, things aren’t always clear but you shift gears and thrive when asked to explore new ground, rather than waiting on others.
- You are only as strong as the people around you, so you know how to build and motivate a team. You create an environment that is collaborative and one that empowers team members to do their life’s best work. When projects require extra support, you step up to the plate and mobilize the right resources to ensure all problems are resolved.
- You believe that communication is key to Apple’s success. You’re a dreamer and someone who actively talks and listens through endless possibilities – with customers and teammates alike. To ensure the most innovative ideas become a reality, you recognize perspectives, patiently listen to every detail and commit to what is right, in order to move us forward.
Have a deep understanding of the Western Europe retail channel, eCommerce landscape, partners and the needs of our end customers. Understand the digital capabilities of partners to identify areas for improvement. Develop digital account plans for key accounts together with local sales teams. Deploy digital incentive programs. Work closely with WW Digital Channel team and other regional cross-functional teams (Operations, Marketing, Finance) to execute digital playbooks for the region. Analyze data insights, digital KPIs, Digital CX monitoring results to determine short term actions. Study market trends, partner capabilities, performance metrics and results to identify optimization and new online growth opportunities. Work on special projects related to strategy development for digital channels. Support and build a community of digital experts across the Western Europe, transferring knowledge and sharing best practices.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education.