Apple Services - International Lifecycle Marketing Lead
London, Greater London, United Kingdom
Apple revolutionised personal technology with the introduction of the Macintosh in 1984. Today, Apple leads the world in innovation with iPhone, iPad, Mac, Apple Watch and Apple TV. Apple’s software platforms provide seamless experiences across all Apple devices and empower people with breakthrough services including the App Store, Apple Music, Apple TV, iTunes, Apple Pay, iCloud and Arcade. Apple’s employees are dedicated to making the best products on earth, and to leaving the world better than we found it! We are looking for an outstanding, results-oriented and motivated senior marketeer to lead all aspects of lifecycle marketing for Apple Services across International including Apple Music, Apple TV+ and Arcade. Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills are crucial, along with the ability to prioritise, adapt to change and multitask within a multifaceted environment.
- Proven experience within a global marketing team
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
- Ability to work collaboratively and cross-functionally within a global organisation
- Experience managing relationships with senior stakeholders
- Experience delivering multiple campaigns across multi-channels
- Comfortable in a fast paced, constantly evolving and multifaceted environment.
- Ability to efficiently manage and implement quick-turn, tactical projects
- Hands-on attitude and high attention to the detail
- Passion for entertainment and digital media
- Fluent in English with additional languages an advantage
- Lead lifecycle marketing strategy across International markets, working closely with the global Growth Marketing team and International business leads. - Develop critical initiatives that are locally relevant for each stage of the customer lifecycle to drive growth, engagement and retention. - Analyse & review existing customer journeys to ensure these are locally relevant and driving growth. - Work with business leads to align on priorities and develop scalable marketing program recommendations. - Determine prioritisation of campaigns across all lines of business, working closely with Growth & CRM teams. - Collaborate with internal stakeholders to develop strategies that will drive growth within the Apple ecosystem. Facilitate execution of these strategies to deepen engagement and drive long term stickiness. - Interpret campaign data to draw out key insights to influence future campaigns in partnership with business & analytics teams. Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.