Marketing Manager Music - UK/Ireland
London, Greater London, United Kingdom
We started with 1000 songs in your pocket. Now it’s over 50 million. Music is part of Apple’s soul. Whether it’s classic jams or hot new tracks, shredding songs to bang your head to or tunes to move your hips to, music inspires us and drives us to do our best work every single day! We are looking for a hardworking new member of our Apple Music marketing team who is ready to help our customers discover their next favourite track and highlight the work of our top notch editorial team. Are you passionate about music and music culture? Do you have in-depth marketing experience in the music industry? Then we want to hear from you!
- Extensive marketing experience in music, with deep knowledge of digital and above-the-line marketing channels.
- Extensive knowledge about the music industry and music streaming, specifically.
- Experience working with international peers collaboratively, a natural networker who will develop and build strong ties to business partners and stakeholders.
- Ability to analyse and communicate results to leaders, and capable of understanding Apple’s overall priorities.
- Outstanding organisational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Proven ability to manage deadlines and work effectively with cross-functional teams under daily and weekly deadlines.
- Deep passion for the Apple brand, Apple’s music products, and mobile technology.
- Strong leadership and excellent communication skills.
- Resourceful, adaptable, creative, collaborative and results oriented with high energy and a positive attitude
- Define marketing plans for our Music initiatives, that are developed and executed to a high standard, are locally relevant, have clear objectives and a measurable return on investment. - Be a generator of ideas for local execution and also to implement global campaigns in a way that meet the high Apple standards. - Work closely with our business and editorial teams to build iconic and impactful campaigns. - Define clear and tangible marketing priorities and monitor / partner around its flawless execution. - Run and expand business relationships with existing marketing partners & targets. - Work closely with Production teams to ensure timely deliveries and excellent customer service.
Education & Experience
Ideally holds a university degree or equivalent. MBA or equivalent is a plus.
- This position is based in London, UK
- Regular international travel will be required.
- Fluency in English is required. Additional languages are a plus.