Manager, Video Services- International
London, Greater London, United Kingdom
The people who work at Apple have reinvented and defined entire industries with the Mac, iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, Apple Watch, AirPods, HomePod and a multitude of groundbreaking Accessories. We have done the same with services, including iTunes, the App Store, Apple Music, and Apple Pay. And now have launched truly innovative services with Apple News+, Apple Arcade and Apple TV+. We are deeply passionate about apps, music, movies, TV shows, and books. It’s a force that drives and inspires every one of us every single day. The passion for innovation that goes into our products applies to our practices as well, strengthening our dedication to leave the world better than we found it. We are seeking an outstanding and highly driven leader and teammate to join our Video International team! The Video international team is part of Apple’s International Services team, which represents all of Apple’s services (App Store, Music, Video, News, Books, iCloud etc.) across all international markets.
- Extensive track record at a senior level in the Media industry.
- You will have direct reports, therefore experience in managing teams across markets is important.
- Extensive experience with Video streaming services, video transactional business and leading customer video offers first hand.
- Solid understanding of the video distribution landscape and ecosystem.
- Outstanding project management and organisational skills with the ability to prioritise multiple projects and work streams simultaneously.
- Experience working in technical/ product-focused environment and familiar with video platform tools and ecosystem.
- Great ability to analyse, distil and communicate to key stakeholders and execs.
- Deep passion for the Apple brand, Apple’s product, and technologies.
- Strong leadership and excellent communication skills.
- Resourceful, creative, and collaborative.
- Fluent English is required. Additional languages are valued.
As Manager, Video Services, International you will be driving International direction, business developments and enhancing the customer proposition in order to drive business growth. You will also lead key relationships at a senior level in order to forge strong partnerships and develop multi-territory initiatives. You will have a particular keen eye on the TV app’s overarching offer ensuring that product developments and offers are in line with international focus and customer needs. You will also be key interface with US global leads on editorial and transactional in order to run and coordinate on behalf of international markets. You will be managing our content and business developments to be proactive in terms of regulations ensuring compliance and participation in the community. You will have significant, senior experience in the Media industry and a deep knowledge of video customer offer, distribution landscape and key players in the market across key regions. Consistent track record of developing teams and leading change in complex and fluid environments. Evident experience working in regional role or within an international environment. This candidate possesses the leadership skills to work across a complex matrix of partners, can drive teams and x-functional groups and has shown to deliver growth and innovation. A digital and media specialist, willing to contribute to re-inventing Television, and excited about how technology can shape our future. Most of all, an individual who is passionate about the role Apple’s platforms play in people’s lives, and eager to help create an amazing user experience for millions of people around the world.